Chapter 39: The Joker

"Kaichou... this is..."

Sayaka lowers her quivering violet eyes to the floor below suddenly, her voice tone drops low, she's clearly somewhat red and blushing out a bit with extreme tension, she could feel Kirari leaning against the emerald poker desk, their faces at close proximity, her blouse half unbuttoned, it seems she was awaiting for the timid girl to pull up the reigns and gather her courage to take action, but Sayaka froze there momentarily, unsure if this was the correct approach to take.

"It's....."

Sayaka mumbled very quietly, somewhat flustering and fidgeting there, her face clearly indicated arousal and interest, but she was scared of showing it to Kirari, in fear her president would spread her out like a thin sheet on the table after

(Half of her felt like stripping Kirari down, but the logical side of her wanted to take things slowly, especially considering the fact she'd be rawed anyway, she just didn't know when)

Was it really alright undressing Kaichou like that, if anything she felt more embarrassed and a little bit anxious, rather than anything else.

"Embarrassing?"

Kirari finished her sentence for her in question, her hand still draped by the sides of the green emerald poker table, she was half on the table, half still standing, her strong alpha female energy clearly vivid even from a short distance, she was giving Sayaka some pressure by being so close to her, it was almost overwhelming, Sayaka found it hard to breathe in this situation.

Her heart beat raced quicker, she was blushing cutely

Sayaka nods, her sharp violet eyes still lowered, then she's surprised when Kirari suddenly pulls her in closer for a kiss, and leaves her blueberry lipstick taste on her lips.

She's nearly blown out of her logical mind, she's beyond stunned, they weren't finished with their game yet

Kirari then suddenly retreats, but Sayaka tugs her back by the elegant white blouse, and pulls her back to continue the lingering kiss.

"K-Kaichou, where do you think you're going?"

Sayaka manages to mumble out a seductive exclamation, possibly only to regret it later, as Kirari is instantly mesmerized by her bold approaches.

"My, my how truly bold of you"

Kirari chuckles quietly followed by a passionate wink, her voice quiet enough, only loud enough for Sayaka to hear in this current situation, her blonde hair slowly strokes and touches her face softly, as Sayaka still tugs onto her half white unbuttoned blouse, her grip doesn't loosen, she continues to pull Kirari until she's fully on the emerald poker table, her firm hold still on the collar of her blouse, the alcohol seemingly causes her to act out, she steals one tongue twisting french kiss with a twirl, her hands sliding over Kaichou who doesn't pull back.

Kirari clearly doesn't mind this extra attention, but she knows Sayaka is light-weight.

Sayaka has surely surprised Kirari, her delicate hands slowly and steadily unbuttoning her white blouse, she makes Kirari shiver a bit, but she does not show it, their lips still strongly lingering together as their tongues continue to slide against each other with hot passion, their hands smoothly running across their wonderful bodies.