Chapter 3: Her Realms

Kirari seemingly shook her head, she had no choice but to allow Sayaka to lead her home, as the intelligent secretary didn't want to give her any room called space. It seems Sayaka was rather concerned for the President, and Kirari could tell so from her worried facial expression, she was also head over heels for Kirari, but Kirari did not want to escalate things at the moment, she preferred to let things slide smoothly as she was used to spontaneous adventures and unexpected circumstances. It didn't take long for the duo to reach Kirari's mansion, as Sayaka dropped her jaw out of surprise. 

She knew Kirari was filthy rich, but she had no idea this was the extent of her power and authority.

"Um.. K-Kaichou..you can't possibly live here, ---- alone..." Sayaka blushes, tilting her head as her words come out as a mumble before she can prevent herself from commenting.

Kirari simply smirks and she quietly chuckles to herself, noticing the shock in Sayaka's face as she blushes and quickly goes red. It seems she accidently blurted out her thoughts into plain daylight without realizing what she had just said. It wasn't the type of question she should have been asking Kirari in the first place, of course it was obvious what Sayaka was thinking.

"Of course I live alone, why so surprised Igarashi Sayaka?" She teases her with a provoking question, piercing her with a  blue eyed look of self-confidence as she looks over straight into her dark eyes, seeing straight through her very essence and soul. It was like she could read her mind completely, but this wasn't logic, it was common sense and irrationality.

Kirari extends her arm, softly palming Sayaka's face as her charisma puts the dark haired girl in a fluster. She doesn't know what to say nor how to react, so she tries to act natural around Kirari, but her demeanour and feelings give way, causing her to turn red as a beetroot from the unexpected touch and closeness between them.

-- All Sayaka could think about was spending time alone with Kirari, and her heart began to pound against her chest, making her feel hot and giving room for indecency.

Sayaka quickly coughs in a quick attempt to fix her composure, as she tries to act perfectly natural, but she fails to realize logic does not comply with feelings.

"M-Madam-- perhaps I should-- take my leave!" She quickly blurts out, trying to hide away her shyness and embaressment as she wanted to get away, knowing that Kirari would sense her interest in her through her body language and looks, again it had been obvious what the secretary had in mind -- Kirari wasn't fooled in the slightest.

"You're not going anywhere, you've gone through lenghts to bring me home, so now -- do be my guest, Igarashi Sayaka"

Sayaka gulps hard, she shivers -- she knows she shouldn't have questioned the president.

"I-If you insist Madam" She clears her throat, trying hard to avoid Kirari's blue eyes, as she looked at the floor quickly, cheeks still beaming scarlet with embaressment and evident attraction.

Kirari quickly reaches for her arm, and pulls the secretary inside as she opens the indigo door and leads Sayaka into the mansion complex, decorated with refined gold and silver lining. She walks her towards the lobby and sits her down on the luxurious purple couch, offering some drinks as she props down besides her, taking an opposite seat at eye level.

"So, I do hope you can make yourself feel at home" Kirari leans back, arms folded on her chest, legs crossed with prestigue and confidence, as she rests with comfort, casually leaning forward to pour herself a glass of  red grape wine. It was clearly evident she was getting thrilled from observing Sayaka who acted as the perfect example of entertainment for her personal pleasure.

"H-Home..a-alone j-just me and Kaichou??!!" Sayaka nearly blurts it out again from shock, this time quickly covering up her mouth with her palm, as she sinks into the purple couch swallowing her words with caution. It looked like she had just short circuted. It was evident this atmosphere was making her quite tense and stressed out for no reason.

It looks like Sayaka could still not comprehend what had just happened, she tried to knock herself out of this phase, only to realize Kirari was now standing up, walking closely up to her as she takes a seat directly besides her, casually carrying a glass of  red wine with her in one hand, while cupping her chin with the other smoothly.

She quickly leans in towards Sayaka, wrapping her arm across her shoulder, as she pulls the young unsuspecting secretary towards her, elegantly catching her attention, as she quietly whispers something into her left ear, gently brushing her black hair against her in a proximety of very close closeness.

"Sayaka" She whispers, twirling her hair with her fingertips, as her touch lingers on the delicate secretary who sits flustered with panic and absolute tension in her knees.

"I'd like you to forget about today" She finishes, softly brushing her shoulder with her fingertips with refined softness and care. It seems Sayaka was getting more tense each second. She didn't know what Kirari had been referring to.

"K-Kaichou --- you...what do you mean?" She questioned, biting on her own lip, as she tried to hold in her evident factor of attraction, not wanting Kirari to further tease her feelings. She dared not turn around, for she knew if she turned her face ever so slightly, Kirari would evidently kiss her -- right there, on the spot.

This was too much for her heart, she couldn't escape her gayness for the charismatic president that she evidently adored more than anything

"Do forget what you've seen" Kirari reminded her about the incident earlier, one where Sayaka had found out the identity of Ririka Momobami when she had taken off her mask, it seemed like she was asking Sayaka to become oblivious to what she had seen.

"B-But K-Kaichou" Sayaka attempted to protest, wanting to get some answers to her questions, as she wondered why Kirari would act so eccentric and odd of all places.

She made the brutal mistake of shifting her face toward Kirari, as the girls locked eyes for a moment before their little conversation ended on a fascinating note.

"Do not question me"

Kirari leaned in, locking lips with the dark secretary, as she frenched her -- pushing her into the purple couch without hesitation. She stole her lips again, and this time took advantage of her vulnerable state to make her quit the questioning.

She had nowhere to run nor hide, as Kirari made the girl melt into her arms, they were alone after all, but were they really?