Chapter 49: Crimson Eyes

It didn't take long for Kirari to begin conversing with the brash electrified Jabami Yumeko, who was beginning to pull the strings of Kirari herself as the elegant president decided to lead her long distant cousin away from the hot beaming suns rays into a cooler, much more refined dark shadow shade at the very edge of the dark school rooftop that was stopped with an extended black roof and the area completely sealed off with a lock and gate to prevent any students from tipping over and falling to their demise from above.

It was an area normally inaccessible to ordinary students by any ordinary means, as it was a private area sealed off , and only permitted for those who belonged to the student council, in order to keep unbeknownst reckless students from harms way.

"So then, what brings you here to my presence today Jabami?"

Kirari sternly questions the red eyed beaming girl who twirls with her silky black hair in the dark shade passively, then suddenly bows her head lower to speak with sheer exclamation and strange electrical lingering passion in her red razor eyes.

"Right! I'd like to confirm some things through with you, President Kirari-san"

She beams Kirari an exotic devious smile like a mischievous neko, before taking a stern step forward and fidgeting with the thumb ring on her finger, before her red scarlet eyes lock their gaze onto Kirari, who simply leans back her elegant body against the cold dark brick wall, arms folded across her chest, her toes pointed directly at Yumeko as she wished for the mischievous girl to further elaborate on what she wanted before coming to any unhindered conclusions herself.

(She wondered what she wanted, but she knew she wasn't obliged to answer everything)

-----------------------------------------

"You're going out with Miss Igarashi-san, is that correct?"

Yumeko rattles with her shiny fingernails out of curiosity, she clasps her soft hands firmly together in a semi tease and again approaches Kirari closer, it seems that Yumeko got straight to the point, but Kirari could not anticipate what her true intentions had actually been, nor what she was intending to do, but her hunches were correct in her own minds eye.

(Yumeko was out for answers, she wanted a head start in the presidential election by all necessarily means)

"Isn't it obvious from what you have seen, Jabamai Yumeko?"

---------------------------------------

Kirari smirks back at her with a chuckle of admittance, her delicate back arched up and still firmly pressed to the cold dark brick wall, her piercing blue eyes stared right back at Yumeko who was beginning to radiate the same energy as herself, as the duo exchanged glances, then Jabami took another step forward, still filled up with sheer curiosity, interest and plans of her own that she wished to fulfil.

(Yumeko finally knew her eyes weren't deceiving her that day, when she saw Igarashi Sayaka making love to her remarkable president in the student council room)

Yumeko nods back slowly without any hesitance in herself, then she extends her hand and slightly brushes it against Kirari's shoulder, wholesomely leaning in closer towards her body with a soft whisper in orderly fashion, much to the surprise of Kirari herself, who wasn't expecting to have Jabami's sly hands scrolling across her herself and her body.