Chapter 9: Tension

The golden framed door is finally swung open by stern Kaeda Manyuda, followed by the other erratic student council members who enter upon being given the order to proceed forward. It seems that Kirari is really interested in making a further investment into the academy structure, so she rattles with her delicate fingers on her desk and keeps glancing over at Sayaka, making sure she has a strong grip on those black folders raised up to her chest, seemingly held with a very strong grip, as they keep making eye-contact back and forth.

Kirari can't help but chuckle, but she refrains from doing so, not wanting to further embaress Sayaka in front of the eccentric council members

She clears her voice before she seemingly rises up from her presidential chair with elegance, and places her hands spaced out on the table firmly, calling an immediate meeting for all the current and former council members. She has them seated down firmly by the golden table, and begins to discuss her future plans for building another tower that would serve as a new gambling addition to their little academy environment.

Sayaka flinches for a bit as she can still taste Kirari's blueberry lipstick on her lips, but she tries to act casual and humble as usual, without trying to avert too much attention to herself

She watches Kirari walk towards the window confidently as she turns her back on everyone and touches the window sill, before she elegantly returns to the golden desk and maintains her position and authority for everyone to see.

"So then, I'd like to proceed with another investment plan to fund for an additional tower of doors" Kirari concludes, arms still crossed -- her gaze still sharp, looking up directly at everyone with her sharp piercing gaze, it was cold enough to make them drop dead from their chairs, but they cowered back with obedience.

Sayaka gulped hard realizing that Kirari has other plans in mind, it seemed this was likely an excuse for something else.. but she could not tell exactly what this meant...

"Any objections, so far?" Kirari asks proposing a subjective question while crossing her delicate arms against her soft chest, as she takes an elegant sharp step forward, intimidating all the council members with her iron cold glare, as they grip their arm-chairs sitting by the golden table

The room grew silent fast, as everyone averted their gaze on the floor, they couldn't handle the looks of the president who was slowly killing them with her glare.

(Nobody felt safe here, not even Midari had the guts to say a word as she played with her revolver in her pocket, trying to stay calm as she wanted to relieve herself with bathroom time while she couldn't help but try to imagine Yumeko in her mind)

It was obvious the council members grew  tense, and they didn't like Kirari wasting money on unneccsary things, but the atmosphere grew colder, there was nothing they could do, for their protests would never be heard clear enough.

Their heads were lowered without any objections, except for one person ----

"And what is your current budget for this "Investment" ?" Kaeda Manyuda sits up suddenly fixing his black glasses with mockery on his face as he looks up at Kirari with deep disgust and hatred. He still feels like a fool getting played by her and thrown out, but he's not afraid to speak his mind, ever since he regained his courage through the trials and challenges that Itsuki and Jabami Yumeko put him through.