Chapter 181: Impulsivity: Dark Impulses

Sayaka's breath hitched, her violet eyes widening in shocked surprise as her jaw dropped wide open. She had never anticipated Kirari's swift retaliation, her hand striking Sayaka's face with chilling precision. This had been the first time Kirari had ever struck her back. It demonstrated what transpired when Kirari had allowed her unpredictability to take over. However, despite amidst the fleeting rush of masochistic pleasure, Sayaka felt a deep-seated disappointment gnawing at her for failing to logically avoid the situation. This confrontation clearly wasn't what she expected, but it was a clear signal to back down, even if she wished to beat her up.

"The president.. no.. she..she actually hit me????"

"No... this cannot be.. I must be hallucinating.."

Sayaka mumbles defeated, being unable to believe what had just happened.

How dare Kirari strike her with such disregard? Sayaka's heart pounded heavily with a mixture of shock and a growing, seething hatred. Those oceanic blue eyes, which she had always found mesmerizing, now glared back with an icy coldness that pierced her very soul. It was a revelation of a side of Kirari she had never seen—a cold, ruthless tempest hidden behind those eyes, now unleashed with the force of a  cold blooded tempest.

"Unfortunately, there shall not be a second warning...."

Kirar whispered before departing back to her side of the green ornate table, her voice a dangerous whisper, as she leaned in, her knee bending slightly under Sayaka's skirt, exuding an aura of untouchable authority, as she held her still before reasuming her earlier position.

Meanwhile Sunaka seemed to be all the more entertained at the exchange of blows and disrespect which created havoc and chaos within the academy walls.

"You two don't make much of lovers now. It's pretty much a shame seeing such potential purely wasted, but I guess your secretary wasn't good enough for you anyway."

She chuckled mockingly happy the duo were no longer like lovers, but more like lovers to foes, she noticed the undeniable tension between the duo women. However, just as she was about to unleash another aresenal of insults, her barbaric vilanious smile was wiped clean directly off her exotic face. 

To her surprise, Runa swiftly emerged from behind the heavy velvet curtains with ease, her slight frame almost dwarfed by the ominous red briefcase she carried with extreme deliberate care. The briefcase had been a stark contrast against her playful demeanor, hinted at a sinister, yet menacing cargo. She was extremely careful not to drop it, and cautiosly set it down with a soft thud on the green ornate table. It seems the room held its breath, the air tinged with an unspoken tension as the clock struck once more.

".................?"

She exchanged glances with Kirari who left her with a nod to proceed, as the ginger hooded girl carefully clicked open the briefcase, revealing its chilling contents: an array of tools lay meticulously arranged side by side, gleaming coldly under the artificial light. It seems the first compartment bore tweezers with their menacing jaws like tigers, then the second commparment revealed an assortment of miniture Japanese knives. Each blade had reflected a sharp promise of precision and pain as their sharpness showed. Next came nippers and scissors, with their precise and clean cutting edges, as they were paired with files of varying coarseness, their surfaces worn from use, but their edge still rough like hard sandpaper. Then another compartment revealed clippers, innocuous in their everyday utility, now took on a more malevolent aspect amidst their dangerous companions.

However, Kirari had been unhappy with all compartments as she sighed, clearly disappointed by what she had seen. Everything seemed all too soft and docile for her, it made her ponder what she should do to the Arabic menace, but it didn't take her long to decide, when she noticed a keyhole all too familiar, one that would fit her masterkey without problems with a simple twist of her wrist.

"It seems neither compartment fares well.."

"It can't be helped.."

She stands up prestigiously straight, making way towards the red briefcase herself, as her strong feminine hands slide over to take the pace away from Runa. She scrutinizes the briefcase much to Itsuki's horror, then proceeds to remove the bottom part unhinged as she slides in her masterkey with a perfect fit inside.

"No, don't.. you shouldn't open that---!!"

Itsuki attempts to protest raising from the seat, desperately not wanting her secrets spoiled, but the stern President disregards her pleading pleas without mercy. She pries it open without hesitation, revealing rusted metal pliers stained with blood and a pile of intimate photos of Itsuki and Kaeda in various positions inside the treasury room and vaults.

"... I see, so this is what you use the vaults for, I cannot say I am disappointed, but I am certainly quite surprised to come upon.. such personal contents, inside"

She smiles, turning her attention directly towards Itsuki whose cheeks burn passionately red with embarassment as Kaeda shakes his white head in the audience, his hair almost leaving him bald as he can feel the mockery of the students who have still not seen the photos.

(He felt doomed being exposed like that, now that Kirari knows about his reverse cowgirl and sixty nines with Itsuki inside the sound proof vaults)

...............................................................................................

................................................................

.....................

"Perhaps.. I should release these to the public for the weekly paper scoop, what do you think, Sumeragi Itsuki?"

Kirari interrogates her roughly like prey, leaning in towards her, as she scans through the photos directly one by one in front of her over her shoulder with utter and chaotic mockery. It seems she no longer saw her as human.

"Or.. will you choose to quietly submit to me fully, perhaps?"

She puts Itsuki in a hot spot of raising lava, playing with the metal pliers in her free hand, as she fixates her gaze on Sunaka who becomes regretful of ever showing up on her doorstep.

All she could see was fear in the duos eyes.

(Fear of her demonic side that had been unleashed...)

"So, which will it be...?"

...

"The choice is yours.. to make"

 to make"