Chapter 136: Sayaka's Emotional Shock

"I... I'm a murderer...."

Sayaka mumbles repeatedly like a broken music record upon repeat, her shivering violet eyes soaking up with blue crystal clear tears of ironic realization, as her petite throat swells up massively, she weeps uncontrollably with angst, repeating the same phrase over and over once again, as she drools, unable to properly swallow with the hectic lump in her throat. It almost felt like her heart had ascended up into her esophagus.

She's convinced that she killed the man, believing herself to be a vile criminal.

"I...killed him President... I-"

She sobs hysterically in panic, her mind falling into an utter pitfall of twisted darkness, as her poor knees shook and scraped the dirty floor below enough to cut herself, her small feminine hands trembled over the recollection of her own vile deeds. She had never taken a life before, and such was crystal clear. It seems she was held hostage by her own moral consciousness, the guilt slowly soaring up in her blue pulsing veins, as her logical mind kept torturing her like pin-shaped needles. It would not let her rest, it would not leave her alone, as it kept showing her visions of prison, captivity and pro-longed pain.

Her body kept shaking, as she began vigorously hyperventilating before it came to the president, that she should stabilize her properly before a chaotic twist would take turn. It was evident she didn't want her secretary going mad in broad daylight.

There was already enough madness to uphold.

".................................................................."

Suddenly, Kirari removes her red-flamed jacket and kneels down towards Sayaka with a tint of sympathy, wrapping the agitated girl around with her iconic presidential jacket as she pats her head, she leans in towards her, slowly facing the girl at eye level, before she presses Sayaka's head to her chest and strokes her hair, softly with each twist of her wrist.

"Sayaka, there's no shame in retribution"

She quietly held her, whispering into her earlobe softly with patience, care and diligence. Her authoritative left hand stroking her silky smooth black hair back and forth, as the ushering cold wind outside breezed through the open cracks of the broken roof far above them, while it felt like time had frozen, it had stopped and felt stuck like a broken vehicle in time.

Carefully, Sayaka lifts her weeping violet eyes, but Kirari continues to hold the girl pressed to her chest against her presidential red-flamed jacket, almost as if to comfort, more so to hold her girlfriend there and remind her she was not to blame, for justice wasn't decided by one. She would not be judged for her choices.

.....................................................................................

"You did what I asked, why must I ever condemn you?"

Kirari compellingly asked her, scrolling her soft thumb across Sayaka's petite face, her index finger rubbing her lips smoothly across, as her other hand proceeded to continue stroking her silky black hair swiftly, as if to soothe her mental state.

"President.....I have sinned"

Sayaka softly wept into her chest loudly, taking opportunity to throw herself against Kirari for comfort as she put up both hands to hold onto her chest, pulling onto her red flamed jacket with agony, anguish and desperation in her weeping violet eyes.

"....Would you ever still love me?"

She continuously wept, forgetting she had just dirtied her own hands to prove her love to the president, so it was evident actions spoke louder than words ever would.

.................................................................................

(Kirari chuckles, but says nothing - it was obvious she would love her no matter the circumstances)

It was evinced that Kirari was correct, she had instructed Sayaka to take action, and her secretary had done as told out of obedience. She wasn't guilty by choice, but rather by reason to support Kirari's decision. Therefore, it was impossible to condemn her as a culprit, but more appropriate to hold her as an accomplice to the deed.

(She found it silly how Sayaka would sink so low to be manipulated by her own emotions, but her strange behavior made Kirari all the more fascinated by her. It was evident her love was beyond bounds, and that was what made their relationship so special)

Suddenly, Sayaka attempted to speak, but Kirari drew her index finger over her lips.

"You.."

Kirari raised her chin up, slowly leaning in towards her casually, only to have Sayaka staring back at her, eyes into eyes, she was fixated on her for just a moment.

"Are my number one."

"...................................................."

"Igarashi, Sayaka"

Sayaka's heart skips a beat, as she breaks down - finally hearing the words she had always been longing for. It was evident she had always desired to be her one, her only number 1.

With that - she finally faints in Kirari's embrace, both from happiness, both from stress. The girl grows quiet and numb, her body was clasped by the comforts of her loved one, who slowly picked her up, and carried her outside the dark basement as she took Sayaka to her parked car and the duo drove off home, while the henchmen stayed behind to clear the scene for any possible evidence or leads, as they inspected the burnt out skeleton and left him there to stay for eternity until he would be found.

.............................................................................................................

Several hours later Sayaka awoke to find herself in an unfamiliar place, her petite head rested on Kirari's warm lap while the president proceeded to read an old Victorian novel, a blanket was used to cover both girls who rested comfortably on the couch, while two blue cups of green tea soothed the atmosphere of the refined lounge room, adding much to Sayaka's own confusion as she had just woken up.

She could not understand how long she had been out of consciousness, nor where she even was. It was all odd, unfamiliar and illogically strange to her. 

"President...where... where am I?"

Her mind was almost blank, but it was filled with an abundance of various questions.

..................................................................................

..................................................

..........................

...........

"Good morning, Sayaka."