Chapter 44: Impudent Girl

Without much personal resistance or moral hesitance in her soft swaying demeanour, nor worry in her appealing womanly complexion, Sayaka takes the slick upper hand and tops Kirari for the first time ever so forcefully, she causes the tides of luck to shift into her own lunar balance, and slams Kirari hard against the table, quickly rising upwards above her position to take the firm lead and stare back down directly at her mesmerized Kaichou, with her dazzling purple eyes, she has her cornered flat out on the luxury decorated table, her wrists are exotically pinned down in a grip, she made quick use of the chain and locked Kirari in a firm, but fashionable complexion, rendering her immobilised as of now, or so it seemed.

Kirari tries to move, but soon realizes that Sayaka has her in her clutches, pinned out cold with restriction at her fingertips, she reeks of alcohol and logical calculations, there's a spark in her eye that was impossible to miss, she was having a mini identity crisis, but she knew what she wanted.

"Where do you think you're going, Kaichou?"

Sayaka questions Kirari slyly, attempting to use her very own seductive tactics against her endearing president, as the cold atmosphere highlights in Sayaka's orderly fashion, she has clearly learned these flirtatious skills from Kirari herself, and decided that it would be best to put them to practice now, considering that Kirari lay underneath her, shocked by her drunk antics.

She was willing to satisfy her girlfriend right there, and right now, and Kirari kept edging her on like a trigger, she didn't fret at all nor attempt to fight back.

"Wherever did you solemnly assume I was going?"

Kirari retaliates back like a war general asking a question of her own with a soft chuckle in her voice, the silver clinging chain still wrapped around her arm firmly in a pinch, she pulls at it harder, bringing Sayaka even closer to herself as she's drawn in near by the collar on her neck, she's forced to completely overshadow her elegant Kaichou from above, as their lips lay perfectly aligned with precision, only several inches away from kissing, but Sayaka doesn't fall prey to her seductive questioning tactics, she tries to remain civil, letting her shallow breathing slowly fill the blue basement.

She feels Kirari making advances on her, despite their challenging current positions

"Kaichou...I--"

Sayaka suddenly blushes cutting off and glancing away, those cheeks of hers are heating up red with passion and wanderlust, she had been able to calculate things accurately according to plan so far, but she could no longer anticipate what would occur next, the atmosphere seemed to be oddly tempting, the air seemed slightly heavy, and she herself felt light-headed, she couldn't help but accidently keep locking eyes with Kirari, as her logical mind began to race quickly without much ease, she could feel herself trapped in Kirari's clutches, despite being the one on top.

(Was Kirari allowing her to top her on purpose? She couldn't understand, but she wondered why her Kaichou lay down so calmly, looking like nothing could ever erase the smirk off her grimacing face, it was like Sayaka wasn't even the hunter, but more like she was still the prey, despite their current positions and placement on the table)

It seems she wasn't sure what she was trying to do herself, somehow this felt so right, but she also questioned whether this was wrong,

 It looks like both girls had their own fair share of entertainment as the duo exchanged captivating looks, they're clearly both dripping for each other, but refuse to admit to such, as their feelings clearly turned to urges.