Chapter 69: Pawns

Sayaka hesitantly scans the current situation at her disposal keenly, as she unravels her maidens professional logical manner, then she comes quick to notice Jabami Yumeko giggling behind the edgy sidelines of the quiet corner as she crept up closer to the golden framed door with Suzui, whose hand she was grabbing cunningly as she used him as a pawn for her indirect meddling plans. It seems she did not care about the fact that she had been officially disqualified by Kirari, her scarlet beaming laser eyes ended up meeting with Sayaka's violet stern eyes as the duo girls stared each other down like warriors in a show-down, much to Kirari's disappointment, whom immediately knew who was to blame for this dramatic publicity stunt, yet she remained focused on Saotome, and simply folded her arms across her chest, as she gestured a secret peace sign to Sayaka, ordering her to escort Yumeko out.

As much as Kirari would have liked to truthfully acknowledge, Saotome hadn't been as smart as Yumeko when it came to cheap tricks, cunning gimmicks and unexpected ratios of unpredictability.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kirari was giving Saotome too much credit, so it was about time to shoot her and Ririka down with the harsh reality and the inevitable hurtful truth that awaited them throughout this gamble.

Mary quickly stands up groaning as she dusts her checkered skirt and bends over, then she quickly scowls and affirms her older threatening position, unhindered by Kirari's unfair tactics, provocation and devilish remarks as her brown eyes glowed yellow, she had been severely enraged and severely pissed off by now, so was evident from her unsettling facial expressions that continued to come out as hostile, threatening and unfriendly.

"How dare you touch ME?!"

Mary demands unfolding her pushed up sleeves and decides to give Kirari another taste of her medicine, but she sorely fails once more, though this time she is stopped by someone too familiar to herself, the girl quickly tugs her by the arm and tries to calm her down.

"Mary-san.. please...please.. don't"

Ririka holds her firmly restrained from behind as she stutters flushing red, as she quickly clasps both of Mary's arms, preventing her from striking Kirari to the face, as the elegant president doesn't bat an eyelash nor blink, she simply merely stood there on the red carpeted floor, as her smirk never faded away, her arms neatly crossed with amusing intellect, she was simply trying to provoke and further enrage Saotome, as she felt herself becoming more and more amused and rather entertained.

She couldn't help but continue smirking, this reaction was totally uncalled for

--------------------------------------

This sort of amusement made her extremely entertained, she couldn't help herself but chuckle and look down upon Saotome, who was powerless, pathetic and weak compared to the prestigious and elegant likes of her own demeanour.

(Kirari prized her authority and supreme ruling power over everyone, and such was evident from how she treated everyone in front of her)

"My, how truly pathetic"

She chuckled to herself quietly, covering her blueberry tinted lips with her delicate feminine index finger, as she secretly licked her lips with the edge of her tongue in pure ecstasy, then choosing to observe the duo inexperienced girls whom were rendered defenceless in front ofher, as the anxious crowd grew further agitated and the cowardly students made a pace out of the golden door, as their feet brought them out of the school immediately when they caught eyes with devilish Kirari, whom looked like a cold-blooded sociopath that was out for blood.

That look had even startled Sayaka, it made her extremely moist, she had to control herself not to make a sound in front of this crowd, as she still had to play the viliain.

"What WAS THAT?!"

Mary burst into further exclamation and action as she continued to try to break loose from Ririka as she twisted, but the light blonde haired girl still kept her fiercely held back as she watched Saotome struggle to break free from her strong clenching grasp as she twisted, turned and rummaged. She wanted to hit Kirari so bad that her red pulsating blood boiled through her blue steamy veins, she could barely keep herself straight up composed in check, she wanted to punch and shatter that perfect smirk off of her face and make her spit out blood from those perfectly tinted blueberry lips.

She couldn't stand to be looked down on by the President who was worse than the devil himself, she wanted to put a boot through her face and mess her up like there was no tomorrow

-- She suddenly lashes out at her, but Ririka still keeps her severely restrained --

--------------------------------------------

"Ririka, I shall have to punish you both, if you do not put a proper leash on this immoral despicable girl, who evidently has no decency nor moral manners"

Kirari sighs with a debasingly fiendish devils smirk towards frustrated Saotome, as she dramatically sighs out into the open like a romantic poet, her pale womanly face is illuminated by the blue limelight, as her delicate sharp eyes light up oceanic blue, she pierces both girls with a glass sharp glare like dagger shaped shards, as she then swiftly turns her elegantly arched up back on them prestigiously, trying to provoke them both evenly, as she then secretly gestures something to Sayaka again, who suddenly walks out and pulls Yumeko out of the crowd like a stray dog as she breaks her strong clinging grip to Suzui, dragging her out by force while Kirari is left to deal with Mary and Ririka, whom continue to escalate the situation.

Mary doesn't back down without a proper fight, she continues to spurt stupid nonsense at Kirari as she remains unharmed, completely unprovoked and unthreatened by Mary's remarks

(She doesn't seem to feel stressed out in the least, by now she was growing slightly tired of the overly dramatic girl her sister was secretly sleeping with)

"SHUT UP! I'll put a god damn leash on YOU and wipe that stupid smirk off your face MOMBAMI KIRARI!"

Saotome breaks free out of Ririka's strong clasp as she bounces off Ririka's boobs and waddles straight into the open view as she completely untangles herself from her strong womanly restraints and evidently breaks free with a proper stride.

Her feet take her up to Kirari directly as she's tempted to hit her straight up in the face, but her morality stops her just in time, as Kirari proposes her something she cannot refuse.

---------------------------------------------------------------

She offers her the gamble that they've both been all waiting for.

"My how truly courageous, how about we shall gamble here now, if you're so inclined to shut me up?"

She smirks seductively with a tease, provokingly teasing her as she leans in to whisper something into her ear, as Ririka quickly grows protective and pulls Mary back, not wanting Kirari to touch her girlfriend like that as she noticed Kirari's fingertips encircling her lips, it looked like she was going to kiss Saotome, and that made Ririka upset, she put herself in the middle of the two girls.

Saotome quickly feels dumb-folded and struck, but Ririka steps in to immediately to fix up the chaotic situation that her girlfriend has just caused unintentionally by allowing herself to be used as a pawn and bait by Yumeko who had been probably tasered and firmly choked by Sayaka about now.

"Kirari-nii-san, I'll gamble with you!"

Ririka bravely suggests, inserting herself into the space between them, as she separates the two passionate girls who evidently hate one another.