Chapter 35: Two Rings

Kirari slowly steps outside the silver polished balcony and takes a short breather of fresh air, her soft palms rest on the golden lined rails of Sayaka's minimalistic apartment as she gazes down below at the dramatic lively city with her sharp blue oceanic eyes, still feeling Sayaka's wet hands draping across her body from last night, sirens and the busy noises of ordinary cars keep echoing through the thin walls of the apartment as it makes her mind somewhat at ease, she can see her luxurious white limousine parked directly downstairs two blocks away in the small blue car park, her obedient Japanese driver patiently awaiting her orders as Kirari patiently awaits for her dark haired secretary to get dressed, it seems she's taking her out somewhere phenomenal today, she surely wanted to surprise her beyond compare.

Her blue eyes dazzled and sparkled like diamonds in the refined limelight

(Just yesterday she had different plans in mind, but her irrational mind made her moves hard to predict, she was so unpredictable she knew not what she was doing herself at times)

It takes not a single moment for her to remember that Runa had still been dramatically locked up in the gigantic police station, she decided to put an end to her little agonizing experiment so she decides to pull out her iPhone and resort to necessary means, she phones the police force and takes matters into her own hands.

"Do release her, tis' more than enough, I suppose"

Kirari chuckles through the phone with a snap and a tap on the golden lined balcony rails, signalling the immediate release of Runa Yomozuki who is awoken from her weak slumber in the eerie cell room and finally led out into the daylight with her loli hands packed up with tasty candy, her orange hoodie covering over her spinning head, as her violet eyes look pretty tired and exhausted. 

(By now, she definitely knew who to thank for, - for her unpleasant demonic night in the police department)

"Shabby Prez playing scruffy games.... pffff"

Runa mumbles with a sigh, sucking on her twitching red lolipop candy with disgust and grimace in her face as she bites off the candy with a rush, snapping it harshly into two halves while her tongue rattles against it in sharp motion

She was having traumatic nightmares all night and her eccentric cellmates were some delinquents kids who kept trying to take away her candy by force, it was simply disgraceful, Runa had never felt so angry over someone attempting to take what was hers rightfully, she snapped out at them and scratched them like a neko with her fingernails, claiming ownerships of what was hers already. She was like a cat wrestling for her food, she could've gauged out their eyeballs had it not been for the police officers who kept watch and dragged her away just in time, pulling her by the orange hoodie.

She would surely not forgive Kirari for such an awful first experience

-----------------------------------------------

Mean while Sayaka finishes up dressing into her uniform, she has forgotten that today had been a  special Japanese holiday and that schools did not operate because everyone had the day off, so like a fool she steps out into her minimalistic balcony dressed up for school as she surprises Kirari with her short-cut memory, that hadn't been restored yet.

(She was losing count of days with Kaichou, and so was evident from her small mistakes)

"Mhm, you do realize today is a national Japanese holiday, Igarashi Sayaka?"