Chapter 79: Wicked Whims

"You'd like to take the lead....and fulfil your ultimate sensual gratification, am I gravely mistaken?"

Kirari satirizes Sayaka in her hefty timid shy tracks with a posh devilish cold sharp chuckle, as her light blonde stylish bangs swept the sides of her pale face with a lean forward of her hot body frame, while she remembered Sayaka's crafty personal notes like broad illuminated daylight, before she decided to put her cunning sly tactics on a higher top prized notch and pedestal, as she noticed how Sayaka had grown extremely nervous, filled with anxiety and equally stressed out with dripping hot sweat on her forehead, as her violet timid eyes could not look at her president directly without panic.

It was like Kirari had just put hard pellet bullets right through her very petite body, she was that nerve-wrecking nervous, she could barely swallow her wet saliva without a choking hazard, her violet wandering shy eyes tried to avert themselves away from Kirari's piercing oceanic eyes, but to only fail quite drastically, as her kaichou kept her sitting upright and tense, she then grew more bold and touched her cute face, forcing their eyes to meet with her womanly strong hand, as she adjusted Sayaka's face for her, like a sociopath cornering their enemy.

"K-Kaichou...that-- I just.....it's not what you---"

Sayaka tries so hard to justify her actions with a dramatic protest in her gripped womanly fists, her facial expression grows uneasy while Kirari keeps her wrists pinned down heavily by the sides now, but Sayaka knows not how much Kirari had actually seen of her personal diary notes, so she logically knows that lying wouldn't be the solution here, for Kirari can immediately detech when she lies, and when she does not, so lies would not get her very far in this situation, and it'd most likely backfire immediately back at her.

It had been her own fault for hiding her personal diary behind Kirari's Da Vinchi painting opposite to the blue illuminated aquarium.

Now she's only left to estimate and guess that her president has taken an interest in her personal notes, and had probably read most of them, by now -- if not all to her very timid dramatic nervousness as her heart flipped, it did marathons.

"Thin--"

She tries to protest once more, but Kirari quickly draws up her delicate index finger to soothe her pink lips with a thrill in her demeanour, as if to keep her completely quiet, hushed and settled as she tried to keep Sayaka composed in her seat, so that her lap would not move while the limousine continued to make it's rounds heading to her personal luxurious manison.

"There's no need for explanation"

Kirari whispers seductively as a smirk forms on her delicate pale face, her elegant womanly hands descend in a steamy hot scroll through along Sayaka's tight uniform as it ascends from her knees up and above, like a hot coffee table, making the girl wince and quiver in shock and anxiety, but Kirari takes this up even one notch further ahead slowly, by covering her mouth, to avoid any possible screams, moans or twists as she keeps her desperate dark secretary there firmly pressed against the leather limo seat in check, leaving her to only listen, cower in shame and anxiety, as Kirari had plans to recite, and remind her of the wicked whims written in her personal diary.

It'd be fun to tease after all, and Kirari was always the woman looking for thrills, entertainment and amusement, so she found this opportunity worthwhile, despite herself being quite drunk and not herself today.