Chapter 85: Guns & Lunacy

Kirari slowly takes a silent calculated step forward accurately, keeping to one narrow side across the caliginous red corridor, her loose left feminine hand is braced and kept firmly behind, to fully shield and protect Sayaka from any possible danger, as she carefully creeps up and patiently, tiptoeing to one of her Yellow golden framed Leonardo Da Vinchi paintings, while Sayaka eagerly follows from behind very quietly, watching her Kaichou flip over one of her artistic old paintings to retrieve one yellow colored flashlight as she hands it to Sayaka and continues to keep her firm grip on her luxurious smoothly polished metal revolver, setting her sly thumb near the trigger.

Her light blue oceanic eyes become fixated on the cellar door in the unseeing far black pitched distance that seemed to grow ominous and haunting in the blackout, as the atmosphere turns more cold, and heavily sinister.

Suddenly, Kirari has a change of mind, as she brashly hands the loaded metal revolver gun to a stunned and bewildered Sayaka, who has no choice but to hold it in her soft hand, while her president scans the dark area quietly and settles for changing her gun sights on one of her renowned famous fast-reloading pistols that lay hidden somewhere in her massive mansion.

All she had to do now was to move silently unseen, and to carefully retrieve it without alerting any possible intruders

"Do me a solemn favour and hold onto this firmly"

Kirari sternly instructs the dark girl patiently turning back to face her with close proximity, as she gestures toward the gun and hands it to Sayaka, quietly walking up to one of her corridor walls and opening a secret compartment below, then bending down to rummage through one of her safety metal safes that contained a hidden passage compartment in the hidden dark panel below underneath, as she then quickly looks towards Sayaka and asks her to lend a hand without further ado.

It seems her locks had a special requirement

"Sayaka, may I borrow the key?"

Kirari asks courteously with a stern look somewhat perplexed, her phenomenal blue sharp gaze sharply fixated strongly upon diligent Sayaka, who suddenly froze up there solid hard-like an arctic ice pole, it seems that she has no idea what she is referring to, until her logical mindset does a backflip twice and she finally realizes that Kirari had been referring to the golden polished key of the newly built tower.

"H-here...I am unsure if this is what you meant, Kaichou."

Sayaka coughs a bit nervously-anxious as she fidgets, she then slowly turns her back to Kirari and quietly retrieves the golden polished key from the middle of her medium-sized perky breasts, as she hands it to Kirari with a red hot blush, while she's left to cup her own arm anxiously in wait, hoping that the elegant girl wouldn't catch on where she had stored and retrieved the hidden key from.

Her logical mind was being bashful and irritating by now, it kept annoying her

(...Please God don't let her see where I have retrieved it from..." Sayaka's logical screaming mind continues to ramble on and on carelessly, not giving her any free moment nor minute to take a proper well deserved rest of silence and peace)

She was surprised when Kirari simply tilted her head forward and nodded to her, whilst she bent down eagerly on one knee to retrieve the key and fetch her things slowly, as she shoved the key into the narrow grey metal keyhole, making Sayaka even more stunned when she realized that the key had perfectly fit inside and opened up the security metal framed safe, revealing the hidden contents pushed deeply to the back dark panel inside, as Sayaka flashed the bright warm light over it to take a curious peek inside.