Chapter 130: Unholy Sins: Madness

Erratically, Sayaka quickly sinks her petite hands down towards her checkered skirt, she tries to cover herself up out of common embarrassment, as her violet eyes horizontally dangled in postulating shame, her body language swayed back and forth with anxiety as did her checkered wet skirt, while all Kirari did was simply stand there staring at her amusingly with curiosity. It seems she could not help but chuckle at the sight of her dripping girlfriend, whose black leggings were soaking wet. It was evident Sayaka had inevitably came without trying, as the fear Kirari had ignited within her, was spontaneous enough to rattle and shake her fragile bones. It stimulated Sayaka's core, and more so her "Clitoris", causing her to make a dangling wet mess of herself in public, within the plain sight of the authoritative president, who noticed the look of desperation in her eyes, yet chose to humiliate her for her own personal "Amusement"

.........................

By now, it was evident why Sayaka favored violence, unpredictability and the president's erratic mother nature. It was no longer a secret that Sayaka was a "Masochist" and also a fan of violence. It felt like her entire world had came crashing down with the discovery of this secret, as she felt herself very much "Exposed", "Nude" and "Violated" by the president's shady games of hide and seek, push and pull.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Within several moments, Kirari sighs out rapidly, before grabbing hold of Sayaka's left hand and taking her straight back into the academy by sheer authoritative force and hasty speed, while Sayaka could do no other but come to comply with her sudden shift of demeanor.

"Do, come with me."

Kirari heavily insists, pulling the girl brashly alongside her closely, as Sayaka is forced to return back to get promptly dressed without fuss. It merely takes a moment for Kirari to lead the way as she escorts her shy secretary into the P.E room, as opposed to the usual council room. She hands her a spare new uniform and instructs her to use an extra pair of the finest silk undergarments, which make the girl blush and cast her shy violet gaze away. She could barely do anything but nod, as she did not have it in herself to make a fuss while so wet and cold. 

(She could literally feel the wind gushing down from below)

 Finally, Kirari swiftly turns posing her back completely to Sayaka, as her oceanic blue eyes turned closed and shut, her back was arched to the wall of the blue tinted dressing room, as Kirari's arms were completely folded in fashionable manner. Her head was resting against the cold concrete wall, while her oceanic glance was cast to the outside of the window, as the nearby shabby clock struck exactly 1am, symbolizing the unplanned stay, which seemed to be foiling her share of fun.

-- Soon enough, the room turns into complete silence, as the two girls do not speak, save for the eerie noises of the old school clock on the wall, which ticked and pounded, clang and ticked--

By the looks of it, there seemed to be an ominous awkward silence between the two girls, until Sayaka finally broke the moment, trying to make casual conversation. Her hands slowly undressed herself starting with her black thighs, while her checkered skirt and white blouse followed, she drops it all to the concrete red floor and wipes herself clean, holding a yellow curtain to block the shady view of the president, who still had her back turned, much to Sayaka's paranoia, as she assumed the president had 360 degree vision, considering the confidence in her elegant body language, which made her think she had always been watching.