Chapter 82: Pestilences

Kirari sighs out loud with a strong irritancy tone and quickly retreats back to take the leather cushioned limo seat, as she hurriedly buttons up her white uniform blouse and quickly flings over her red flamed jacket over her shoulder, while gesturing Sayaka to sit directly behind her so that she wouldn't be rudely exposed half-nude  to the driver if he attempted to pull the curved white limo door wide open.

To their surprise he briefly knocks and respects their privacy like a proper gentleman.

"Miss Momobami we have a frontal collision.... please advise me on what must be done..."

Her old driver rattles with a panicked tone in his low voice as he removes his leather black cap from his grey haired head, then he cleans away the sweat from his steamed forehead, unsure how the president would react upon finding out how bad the damage had actually been, and the main fact that this collision wasn't any ordinary collision with another commoners car that could easily be paid off, and easily dealt with by the fling of the feminine wrist, and a gentle merciful toss of a few minion Yen into a peasants palm. 

It was a full frontal head on collision with another limousine that had coincidentally cut through the same luxurious street lane, but refused to take a smooth corner, confusing the driver who had to quickly skid through as the other vanta black limousine did not move to let it pass ahead by the intersection on the right.

- Instead, it purposely shortened the distance causing the duo limousines to clash with combustion and crash into each other, each taking damage evenly as both took damage to the side of the limousines front.

"Yare, yare...how truly troublesome and vexing"

Kirari mumbles under her prestigious breath, knowing deep down that she had nearly come to have some amusing entertainment, but for now her mood had severely been ruined and sabotaged by an annoying collision that had managed to ruin her bewildering fun with Sayaka.

-------------------------------------------------

Sayaka says nothing, she simply continues to hide behind the elegant president and tries to take back her clothes from the floor, but Kirari turns to her and suddenly clutches onto her wrist with a powerful hold on her hand and a stare sharp enough to cut like shards.

"I assumed the uniform had been a tight fit for you, so I do wonder why you insist on wearing it, mhm?"

Kirari accesses her dark secretary with bewildering amusement in her feminine tone, and an intriguing look in her starry eyed blue eyes as she's quick to tease, but even quicker to poke fun at Sayaka directly, despite being knowledgeable about their current chaotic situation at their undeniable disposal.

(It really had not been a place for dark comedy, but Kirari did not care, she attempted to lighten up the mood with her sarcasm)

"Kaichou.. it- it doesn't matter....p-please unhand me"

Sayaka quickly shies away from her as her violet eyes hit the floor, noticing that the president grows more and more reasonable each second, almost as if the lingering effects of the strong tequila alcohol have begun to finally subside, making her more rational and proper like before as her head seemed to have been mostly cleared of the horrible beverage effects by now