Chapter 81: Rosy Cheeks

"KAICHOU!! -- I-I'M SO SORRY, I really didn't mean to--!!"

Sayaka quickly panics like a squeaky toned bird toy, her violet quivering eyes swell up with deep anxiety, utter harsh discomfort and timid-nervousness, as she realizes that her entire curvy body frame has capsized down like a broken cruise ship and completely overwhelmed Kirari underneath, as Sayaka felt her own tender breasts suffocating the quiet president who lay underneath her completely emotionless, still like the calming ocean through a hazy summer's breeze.

The timid girl quickly springs to her undelayed action, but Kirari doesn't move a rigid muscle, she doesn't flinch an inch causing a sudden emotional turmoil within the dark girl who thinks she just killed the president with her boob grand smack to the limo floor.

(Her body freezes up in shock, she panics desperately nearly blacking out)

"Oh no...dear god...what have I done..?!!"

Sayaka panics, biting her agitated nails upon nearly collapsing from the hypertension and position they were currently in, her petite perky boobs still crushing the president hard down underneath, who was out breathless by now, yet she probably didn't mind the soft landing for her elegantly polished face, since she didn't mind getting a mouthful of perky boobs.

By now, the timid dark haired secretary is secretly left in fear, as she thinks that she has knocked out her president completely, only to be shortly relieved moments later as she hears a slight drowsy cough from under her, then she rapidly understands the signal and slightly lifts herself up without logical delay, allowing her elegant but stern president to take one fresh breath of air as she came back to life majestically like a tuxedo magician during their performance.

"Sayaka...what on earth was that?"

Kirari coughs once more harshly, questioning the shy girl as if totally unfazed by the fact that Sayaka had been on top of her like a brick and that by now both girls were clinging onto each other, thrusting and laying on the hard limo floor instead of being neatly seated on the polished dark leather seats.

It was like neither cared about the grand break slam, but Sayaka quickly tries to change the subject instead of being evidently direct.

"Kaichou!...I-I believe we've encountered a collision on the road!"

Sayaka brushes her own black hair awkwardly with one hand, while her purple eyes look further away into the dark distance, not wanting to make this any more awkward as she realized Kirari had still not reverted back to herself, so this entire situation was bound to be somewhat exhausting and complicated for Kirari's own unpredictable mind.

"Oh, a collision? How truly dull and daunting"

Kirari sighs tediously finding this event unamusing and uneventful, after coming to realize that their little short stunt of blissful romantic endeavours may end soon if Sayaka's calculated statements and hunch have been actually true. It seems Kirari did not care as much for the luxurious white limousine nor her personal driver as much as she did for her beloved dark secretary.

She quickly turns to her with worry in her voice, and an evident look of concern in her eyes

"Moreover, you're not injured are you?"

Kirari tilts her eyebrows in moderate fashion, looking directly at Sayaka with her sky blue eyes, her illuminated face enlightens right up with concern, as her tone of voice remains perfectly soft and polished, her eyes now wander across to stare directly up at Sayaka once more, as if to examine her very essence in order to ensure she had not sustained any injuries.

(It seems Kirari was looking at the shy girl more seriously now as if her romantic mood had just been ruined and replaced with much concern by the fall itself)

"N-No...I-I think I'm perfectly fine..really..."

Sayaka shrugs it off with an anxious awkward laugh as she flexes, her arched up body frame still hanging up and overshadowing the intoxicated president completely as she doesn't have plans to move any time soon. It seems she's grown accustomed to this position, or rather she did not wish to make it excruciatingly awkward for them both.

Kirari soon comes to realize that Sayaka still remains on top so she decides to pick at the girl sarcastically with some bewildered jokes and entertainment at her disposal.

(It looked like she wouldn't leave the girl alone)

"So then... how long do you plan on staying on top of me, Igarashi Sayaka?"

Kirari pierces Sayaka with her sharp death stare and smirky smug grimace of perfect tease as she pokes at her with one hand, touching her soft skin then setting one elegant hand on her naked chest, as if to prevent her from slamming her down once more.

(With brutal honesty Kirari had not been mad at all, in fact she had greatly enjoyed the boob slam to her face getting a mouthful of boobs, yet she couldn't help herself but continue to tease the flustered girl as she took great pride in making her scarlet red and embarrassed beyond reasonable doubts)

"T-This! I--"

Sayaka quickly attempts to drag her body away as she tries to twist and turn to move away, but Kirari clasps her soft feet around her and grips her wrists with her hands.

"I did not say you could move, did I?"

Kirari teases with a soft refined chuckled, her demeanour still quite elegant and comedic as she pokes fun at the girl with her unpredictable actions and contradictory words that did not match up to her behaviour at all.

Sayaka freezes, and Kirari finds an excuse to kiss her, her blueberry blue lips stealing away her breathless plum like pink-lips as the duo passionate girls share a hot steamy wet kiss before their attention is rendered to the door.

*BANG --- BANG*

--------------------------------------

"Speak of the devil, it seems like we do have company"