Chapter 140: Her Senior

Several hours later Kirari was seated back in her prestigious academy patiently, her long legs were crossed tightly under her wooden desk, while her strong feminine arms lay neatly folded across her gigantic chest, as two silver cups of royal green tea lay on the top compartments of her desk. She was seated in her leather presidential chair comfortably like a queen in commission, while she was accompanied by an unexpected female guest, a strange peculiar woman who had found herself seated as Kirari's main afternoon guest.  It seems she was of Arabian decent, her hair was ash brown, long and curly, her eyes a dark hazel brown with a tint of curiosity, while she bore a dashing white smile, whiter than the snow itself, more dazzling than the sun when it chose to glow in the midst of daylight.

She wasn't exactly a Momobami so what had she been doing there? This question intrigued everyone, and it piqued the strong curiosity of the entire Momobami clan as well as Runa, who eagerly tried to pry on their conversation while munching on her fruity sweet pink lollies, but only to be sent out, and escorted through the door for some unknown, unexpected reason. 

"It's been a while... hasn't it, Kirari?"

The girl leans over teasingly, propelling both hands on Kirari's wooden desk, as her elbows support her own feminine face flat out on the surface. Her eyes catch the President in the midst of sipping her green tea nonchalantly, before she calmly relaxes and leans back into her leather seat casually, only to stare ice-daggers back into her  hazel eyes with confidence in her sheer demeanour, and a look of disinterest.

"Seems to be so, Kashira, Sunaka."

She trails back to stare at the older woman who was three years ahead of her now an official doctor at Tokyo Yuu, the memories of their past come flaunting back to her as if they had been yesterday. It seems she could hardly forget her exotic senior, who had been an exchange student from Arabia when Kirari had first enrolled in the academy years ago.

........................

................................................

"Do you miss me..?"

Sunaka leaned in ostentatiously, her hands firmly spread out on the wooden desk, her hazel eyes shot their shots at her like raging fire, as her very curvy feminine body exposed her neck-cut section of her provocative black shirt, which exposed her cleavage and rounded large breasts with a sharp like  "V" waiting to burst through her middle buttons, if only she dared lean forward once more.

.....

It was evident she hadn't lost her seductive waves of eroticism, she was still as lively, vibrant, and majestically wild as had ever been before, but Kirari continued to stare at her unmoved, her hands setting down the silverware cup.

She chuckles before leaning towards Sunaka in response, to demonstrate she was unprovoked. Her hands also slid firmly down to rest her elbows on the table as she rubbed her own chin, while her silver cup of green tea was now empty and cold. Her expression could intimidate the hardest of women, but her elegance was more than enough to drive a sane mind all the way south without much effort.

"Mhm, what brings you here?"

Kirari pretends to ignore her advances courteously, and thus responds with a  favourable question of her own, confidently. There is a fiendish smirk plastered across on her divine face, but she does not budge to Sunaka's advances, who had changed her tactics, to rub the presidents thigh with the soles of her feet.

.................................................................................

.....................

Sunaka draws back mischievously, intimidated by Kirari's confidence as she clears her throat slightly with a tilt, her body slowly descending back into her seat, while she trailed her hazel eyes to her hands, before setting herself back on her train of thought.

"You"

She responds uncannily, rubbing the desk with her index finger, while she moves a fair deck of Poker cards and pushes the deck towards Kirari curiously.

............................................................................

............................. 

Kirari says nothing while she stares at her unsurprised.  It's hard to believe this woman would exert such extreme lengths simply for a mere visit. There had to be some ulterior motive behind the charts.

Kirari chuckles, but provides no response as she fondly listens to the tickling noise of the clock on the other side of the room. It seems she was rather patient with Sunaka, as she accepted the slid of cards drawing an Ace, before returning back to pierce her with her looks.

..............................................................

Suddenly, her hands sink lower below the desk, as she rummages through to the secret compartments of her desk. She elegantly spins the golden yellow key by pushing it into the golden keyhole, as she props out a compelling matte black folder with an old date dating back to exactly three years and two months.

It seems this folder contained classified documents, those that could ruin, supress, burn and manipulate someone to do any sort of bidding imaginable to all of mankind. These were no ordinary documents. They were more than simple records of Sunaka's time in the academy.

.........................................................

"Perhaps, you've come for this, dear?"

She props out the folder in plain view right in front of her eyes, ignoring the ushering sounds outside, while she remains focused on her visitor, her expression cunningly unchanged. Her looks intimidating and setting the girl back in her tracks as her polished red flame jacket creased with her stern movement.

Sunaka leans forward, her hands clasping at the edge of the matte black folder that was comprised of her darkest, most vile records ever known to mankind, but Kirari comes to surprise her all of a sudden.

"Not so fast"

She draws back her hand with elegant motion,  taking the black folder away from her, before the girl could grab at it to reel it back into her own safety, as Kirari asserts her authority with a firm stand to her feet all sudden.

She looks down on Sunaka from her full height, and slams the wooden oak desk hard with her strong palms, as she leans in devilishly close. Her face inches away from the mature woman. Her eyes continue to seize her breath. Her intimidating nature increases with ever strike of the handle arrow of her refined old ben's clock.

"This.. isn't what you came for exactly, isn't that correct...?"

Kirari smirks.