Chapter 31: Their Feelings

"I-- Love you"

Sayaka confessed, Kirari's heart skipped a beat like an electrical spark.

Sayaka's soft hands  still clutching Kaichou's warm body with her small, but imperceptible hands, her soft medium breasts pressed hardly against her Kaichou's wet dripping body, she's holding her tight like she never wants to let go.

"Kaichou..."

She finally admits to her one true love, breathing laboriously

Sayaka confesses her precious feelings, as her delicate womanly arms remain strongly wrapped around enamorous Kirari from behind, she squeezes her body hard from behind with a wince, and rests her tired stiff neck on her precious shoulder, still clutching the elegant Kaichou whose heart had begun to act up strangely, as it began to pound strangely at those three words, synchronizing with Sayaka's heart-beat in rhythm.

What was this?

 (Kirari couldn't explain, -- was it lust, passion, desire or entirely something else on a different continent? She clearly didn't know what to say, nor how to react at that moment)

It felt like the world stopped for a moment, everything froze -- including her

------------------

She didn't know why those three words meant so much to her.

Kirari stands there completely frozen like an iceburg, the warm radiant water running smoothly over her elegantly built body, it runs down her pale face, dripping swiftly down her broad shoulders, before it falls to the shower floor, her prestigious cunning expression falls short, as her blueberry lips quiver a bit, this passion in her veins was definetely not lust, it couldn't be explained, it was beyond words.

(It was an unearthly feeling out of these realms)

It was evident that Kirari was a sociopath, so these feelings had been a first for her, she wondered what love really felt like, and asked herself whether this is what love really feels like, she tried to play out several scenarios in her irrational mind, but she had come to realize this was a first, she never felt like this for anyone else.

It was the first time someone's words shook her heart and moved it

(Her heart was quivering, for the first time something had managed to warm up her frozen cold presidential heart)

She tried to imagine a world without Sayaka and found it impossible to do so, she wasn't just a secretary to her, she was irreplaceable, almost like she simply perfect to her, she couldn't deny her outstanding attraction for her, she simply found her fascinating beyond words

--------------------------- 

(There was nobody else she'd rather be with)

"Perhaps this was love?"Kirari wondered.

At that moment, it felt as if they had really been one, both in mind, body and soul, their desires were mutual, their communication was remarkable and accurate, but most of all -- their precious feelings of pure blissful love were aligned as they matched perfectly, almost as if they had truly been one and the same, yet they had been so different in complexion.