Chapter 129: Sayaka's Unfortunate Mishap

"I-I give my life to you President!"

Sayaka blurts anxiously with brevity, just as the metal trigger snaps back retracting in place, as it omits a loud metal sounded clang from the magnum revolver, while the dark girl is left to stand there morbidly stunned, her violet eyes squinting closed, yet no bullet passed through, making her look like a complete idiot lost in a wide French circus, while her body froze, her boobs squeezed tightly together, as her knees trembled, they shook like a rattlesnake, while her breath remained stalled, almost like frozen in time.

She waits, but nothing happens.

"................................................"

(It seems this was all a "Gimmick", a test of loyalty or rather patience)

Somehow mortified, Sayaka stands her ground still. Her eyes finally unravel open, while her violet gaze becomes cast at the unpredictable president, who had pulled the metal trigger out of the blue, while a clicking sound omitted through the gun barrel, as the bullet did not pass through, it was held in securely, perfectly locked in place to mark the sound of the safety mechanism which had retracted the bullet right on time, nearly knocking the panicked dark girl off of her feet  from fear, had it not been for the large white tower wall to keep her balance in check as it prevented her from suddenly falling or fainting down.

........................................................................

"Quite pretentious, aren't you?"

Kirari withdraws with a wide fashionable smirk, keenly retrieving the magnum revolver from under Sayaka's enamours bra swiftly, as she watched the silky dark haired girl let out a sudden gasp for air, she omits a sign of relief, her pulse still racing like Olympic marathons, her purple eyes turning back to normal as they disperse the blur, while her mind returns back to reality, save for her lips which quivered in complete shock, ecstasy and sudden fear of the woman she loved all too well.

"...................................................."

(Suddenly she gasps for air once more, this time sucking in her chest with every new breath, as opposed to pushing it out forward)

It was almost like Sayaka had forgotten how to breathe, she was so shocked, so mortified and stressed that her entire body had froze on that spot when Kirari chose to test her courage in broad moonlight, hoping to squeeze out an unreasonable reaction straight from her core.

(Sayaka was beginning to reek of ecstasy and fear, but Kirari observed her nonetheless with glamarous eyes in predatory fashion. It was like she knew that Sayaka would finally be ready to see her true self revealed to her that night, for it seemed Sayaka had passed her test, so Kirari had no doubts, but to bring her along to the final day of Makuro's life, one whose life she'd take all but too shortly for his own realization.)

"................"

".............my heart- I"

Sayaka starts to loose focus, as her body loses strength to stand.

The traumatised girl begins to slowly sink down to her knees like the Titanic, her back pressed to the tower wall coldly, while drops of sweat continue to linger down smoothly from her petite feminine face, her violet eyes seem to be slowly regaining their bright glint of light while their ominous, caliginous dark look tends to fade rapidly, with her breathing slowly, but causally returning back to normal with every fresh breath of air.