Chapter 149: Misty Eyes

Before Sayaka realizes that her frail knees give in as her vision darkens with collapse, she's caught by a strong set of womanly arms while her vision distorts fading straight to dark black ominously. The last thing she can remember before waking up in the infirmary, is a sweet scent of white lilies, like those she had once smelt at the tower of doors, so many days ago, while her violet eyes slowly open up gradually, wide enough to notice a refined figure sitting next to her, wide enough to notice she wasn't exactly all alone, even if the wind outside rustled her name, even if the bitter coldness in the air clasped strongly onto her beating heart.

She quickly rubs her violet eyes with her petite hands, and then stares at the silver clock high up on the left beige wall, as she notices she had been out cold for several hours straight. Suddenly, she mumbles something enchantable under her breath and tries to raise to her knees with a jolting motion, only to notice she had her two knees neatly bandaged over, firmly with white bandages, possibly to aid in the healing process, possibly to spare her from the pain of seeing what lay underneath them.

"Saya..ka-chan?"

She hears a soft voice, familiar to the one she knows, but she dares not look up at the woman seated by her bedside at the left hand side.  It seems she still hates what Kirari had done, she despises every single fact she does not know, and her fragile logical mind cannot stop deflecting her negative thoughts, as the worst case scenario continues to play endlessly in her mind.

(She cannot help but continue to imagine Kirari spreading out her legs for Sunaka to tend to her, as she imagines the duo endlessly on top of one another, body to body, lips against lips, while her mind continues to throw her every known ounce of filth and disgust, she can despertly hold back her tears and anger from frustration, while her mind remains clouded with so many unanswered questions)

..............................................................

..........................................

(Momentarily, she sits up, confusing reality with her thoughts, she had been so worked up, she was beyond angry, beyond fed-up that she failed to comprehend what had actually occurred)

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I-I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

She aggressively mumbles under her breath sadly, gripping the white bedsheet covers with both firm hands with a strong clench, as she pulls them up over, enough to cover up her violet eyes, while her body remains in a seated-like position, as she rocks back and forth before suddenly stopping and uttering a few words

"I hate you.. I hate you.. I hate you..."

She repeats her delirious chanting words over and over again with an emotional voice of disgust in her blue pulsating veins.

"Sayaka.... I'm not who you think-"

Unfortunately, Sayaka does not listen to the girl sitting in front of her as she suddenly jolts up with vigour, almost knocking out the blonde seated girl by the bedside, as she quickly leans in, grabbing hold of her white collar roughly, tight enough to squeeze, tighter enough to choke if she wanted a strong hold over her.

"I HATE YOU PRESIDENT!"

She spits in her face mercilessly, before coming to sudden realization she was not actually talking to the president at all. It turns out she had been so enraged and aggressively infuriated, that her logical mind had drowned out all logical thought, and she was actually close enough to put Ririka in a tight chokehold lock.