Chapter 14: Suspense

The very next day Sayaka arrives to the student council very early, instead of Kirari, she can't help but be reminded of what they had done last night, on each one and every step of the way. It finally occured to her, that she could never be able to erase these vivid images from her rational mind, as she swung the golden framed door open, remembering how the hot president came onto her, stripping her down passionately, while she got pressed up against the door frame, pinned down without much resistence.

"These thoughts...." Sayaka  mumbles to herself, heavily inhaling, as she keeps her hands in a tight clutch, blushing from the erotic memories that keep replaying in their mind, like a broken cassette tape, or a song out of tune.

Her composure is shakey, she fights hard not to break down

"I can't seem to get them out of my head..." She tries to shrug it off, but her mind fails to comply with her proper thoughts... it's almost as if Kirari bent her out completely last night, she's that flustered right now, she doesn't know how to feel, as she feels a bit shameful of herself, it's hard to believe she had gone as far as licking out the president, her mind racing sharply as her eyes fall to the floor in motion.

Her grip around her arm loosens, she tries hard  to recollect her proper composure, but this atmosphere is still here, the very aroma of this room, the scent, those vivid images in her head, and the aftermath of lust keep her trembling and nervous.

Her breathing is shallow -- she must restrain herself, she has to -- for the sake of her duties..

She desperately tries to snap out of this vulernable state by rubbing her eyes, she face palms her face with her palm, and tries to stand up straight, but she's clearly gay, these inappropriate thoughts seem to linger in her minds eye --  like they don't want to leave her logical mind alone, it was no longer a series of equations and mathematical matters, these feelings were clearly --- overwhelming her deeply, and she was held prisioner to her own mind.

"Oh god.. how am I going to face Kaichou now?" She thought to herself nervously gripping the golden framed door with vivid stress on her mind, her facial expression quite nervous, as her thoughts keep lingering, she has so many unanswered questions.

How was she supposed to fix herself up and recompose herself after last night?

It's not like their relationship would go back to normal....

With a deep breath and a swing, she entered the room, no longer gripping the golden frame, as she swung it open, and walked in, accidently landing her eyes on the scarlet red table, as she flung the door shut closed, behind her.

Her breath lingers on the door, it's like she can feel the taste of the president, just by being reminded of this atmosphere.

"Not this... again" She mumbles under her breath, clearly feeling shameful, out of tune and somewhat mad at herself for feeling so inappropriate.

Again, -- her rational mind makes her sweat, there is an evident nervousness in her stern composure, she grows fond for the president, remembering how Kirari boldly pushed her down, gripped her wrists forecfully, and made love to her pationately, taking away her prized virginity card.

--- That's right... she had lost her virginity yesterday ---

She clenched her hand across her heart feeling it beat against her fist, as she felt her pulse rising up again, cheeks heating up fast, evidently feeling hot again, her mind had surely been broken, as it enters another blank state, she feels in a blank space, like a caged parrot.