Chapter 45: Calamities

The velvet closet shakes from the heated endeavours inside, as it tilts to the side, quickly notifying startled Mary Saotome and timid Ririka, who exchange looks and decide to investigate this matter upon realizing the rattling movement came from inside the velvet closet, the duo had no choice but to take a step forward and exchange dirty looks, they felt like their eyes had been deceiving them, but both girls happened to have seen the same thing, it was not an illusion, it was real, and the closet seemed to be moving.

"Hey Ririka, something is in there right?"

Mary tilts her head, her hazel eyes scanning the velvet closet in front of her view, she rubs her own chin carefully, then sighs out loud and continues to observe, pressing her own body weight against the velvet closet, as if to take a brief pause and ensure her imagination wasn't running wild.

"I- I d-don't know, Mary-san.."

Ririka shakes her head again with a stutter, her oceanic blue innocent eyes are steeply lowered to the sunken floor, as she shakes a bit with discomfort, noticing the eerie atmosphere in this room. It wasn't just a poker room, it was a basement filled with creepy stuff, collars, thrones, a posh bed in the middle of the blue basement and several old closets, quite modern -- but also quite eerily shaped. 

( She found it hard to believe Kirari was here, but her GPS was what led both of them here)

Mary doesn't take a second to ramble on a bit, her foot kicks the velvet closet for a closer inspection as she grows tired of waiting. If her hunch was right, someone would panic right about now

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She kicks it again, this time ensuring to put her weight on it, as she makes one particular girl inside nearly have a stroke, she was getting motion sick from all that kicking, banging and swaying to the sides by now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sayaka quickly gasps for air making a loud panicking sound,  but Kirari shuts her up with her delicate palm, as they both remain hidden in the closet from plain view, the suspicion is still rising in the air like the summer breeze, but the tension continued only to elevate and increase every second. It was evident that no ghost was in the closet, it was something entirely different, or so assumed Mary, who was beginning to have some very sharp thinking skills.

"Sayaka, do stay calm..."

"I have a plan, do trust me on this one, Igarashi Sayaka"

Kirari, quietly whispered into her secretary's left ear, brushing her blonde hair against her neck from behind, as she continued to hold onto her secretary firmly, her delicate hand still clasped around her waist passionately, giving tease to her chest in orderly fashion, while the other is clasped around her mouth solid keeping it shut, preventing her hot flustering secretary from causing further sounds, as Mary's suspicions only continued to grow rapidly.

 Mary decided to relieve her suspicions by doing something drastic and unimaginable all of a sudden.

"Ririka, come here for a second"

Mary motioned to her shy startled girlfriend with her hand, walking up to the front of the velvet closet, she noticed the purple ribbon decorating the opening of the closet, as her hazel eyes lingered towards the golden decorated handles, it seems that one of the ribbons had gotten  stuck on the inside, as it appeared to have been closed quite recently.

Her hand reached for the handle, as she felt it still completely warm, someone was definitely hiding on the inside, it was pretty obvious by now, only a fool would miss an opportunity to take a peek inside and behold themselves with a particular view inside.

Mary was beginning to become quite curious about what contents lay on the inside, she couldn't help but brace herself from something obscure and dramatic on the inside, her mind continued to play tricks on her.

"Let's open this up, someone's definitely here, I can feel it from a mile away"

Mary exclaims to Ririka, watching the girls blue eyes beam with panic, she quickly realizes that it's probably Kirari who is inside, so she hesitates and quickly grabs Mary by the hand, trying to prevent her from opening the velvet closet.

(It was like Ririka didn't want to see what was hidden inside anymore, she lost interest all of a sudden)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Mary-san w-wait!"

Ririka quickly spoke out, nearly falling over and tripping over her words, she was that startled and flourished red all of a sudden, she could nearly feel herself fainting, but she did her best to stand her ground, looking all shy and timid now, her hand still gripped Mary's hand on top, as she hesitated, not wanting her to open up the closet.

(She was so determined to leave it closed, she was only making Mary more suspicious)

"M-Maybe we shouldn't... open it..."

She quietly mumbles to Mary, who grows slightly pissed and irritated as she notices the panicking look in her innocent eyes, it was like she was doing her best to keep herself upright from falling, she only made Mary more curious with that reaction, as her eyebrows raised up, she squinted to ensure that Ririka wasn't hiding anything she did not know about.

"Why not? We've come so far, hell I wanna know what's on the inside, I'm telling you Ririka, there's someone in there and we've got to know who"

Mary brushed her hand away sternly, her gaze still sharply focused on the golden door handle she's gripping, she takes a deep breath and pries the closet door open without hesitation.

Her eyes come upon something foreign, she's horrified, startled and confused, she feels like she cannot un-see what she has seen.

"What the HELL-"

Whatever was inside surely spooked her out, it horrified her beyond anything she had ever seen before.