Chapter 7: Tension & Friction

Sayaka gets swiftly prepared as she has posh breakfast with Kaichou, nothing short of healthy granola and morning cereal, for she refused to show the devious president what food she enjoys most, she simply did not wish for Kirari to know her morning sweet tooth of strawberry cake servings, but she knew so about her secretary anyway. It did not take the duo long to finish up, as they seemigly finished preparing and exited the large grand mansion with precise haste, leaving the vibrant atmosphere inside, as Kirari locked the door shut firmly behind her.

Within five minutes a white limo arrives, surprising Sayaka who stares upon it with enlarged pupils, again her delicate face displays a reaction worthy of soap opera and shock, it seems she did not know that the president had her own private limousine to stroll with, she had always assumed that Kirari was simply taken care of by someone else, but the prestigious president was full of surprises herself, she was rich beyond compare.

Sayaka couldn't help but stare with supreme amazement and wonder

Sayaka had money, but she could never afford such luxury on a daily basis...

She knew that Kaichou was cool, but she would have never guessed she was this classical and elegantly outstanding. It seems that Sayaka felt very priviledged to have been able to witness such glory in front of her very eyes, she admired Kirari from a short distance, but her heart was always with the president, even if her words -- seemed somewhat distant.

She's soon snapped out of her daydreams again, when Kirari snaps her delicate fingers, bringing notice and surprise to her astonished face, as she snaps out of her daydreamers state and accidently looks eyes with Kirari.

"Sayaka, shall we get going?" She questions, seemingly somewhat impatient, but still calm and full of powerful radiance, that could knock anyone from their feet as soon as they locked eyes with her.

Sayakas heart -- skips a beat

"O-Of course..Kaichou.." She quickly looks down staring down at her feet.

The shy secretary simply nods quickly, as she takes Kiraris hand, and the duo climb inside. Sayaka sits directly opposite Kirari, who takes the window seat and looks out, her palm is directly pressed up against her precious face, as she seems to be lost in thought, deeply.

"Kaichou...why is Ririka-san not joining us?" Sayaka shyly questions, breaking the silence with her frantic question, as Kirari looks at her with pure  surprise in her blue eyes.

Sayaka rattles with her hands, it seems her palms are getting sweaty from this moment of silence in the air, and she can still remember Kirari's touch

"Mhm, did we not discuss not to discuss these matters?" Kirari props up closer to her, with a question of her own, leaning in face to face, as she cups her face, alerting Sayaka that this is not something she should have inquiries about.

The brash secretary nearly chokes, it seems like Kirari does not wish to discuss these events, but she is being seductive nonetheless -- and highly irresistible with her remarks.

"I-I'm sorry." Sayaka gulps down hard, displaying a quick apology, as she understood some topics should not be touched.

Sayaka quickly lowers her eyes down at her feet, trying to remain quiet, but her excitement and wish for closeness causes her to change the subject, in hopes that she could somehow come to understand Kirari somewhat more.