Chapter 72: Twisted Bets

"Oh my, I do solemnly wonder, what had taken you duo so long to come forth"

Kirari stands up arrogantly in dogmatic fashion, clapping her exquisite delicate hands in a bravo standard fashion as she applauds them both sternly for their relationship and continues to smirk proudly, chuckling and grinning wide with sheer dashing elegance that was enough to stun, finally seeing through the duo like a sharp wandering wild American hawk who just caught a red salmon from the black sea.

"For you to take me down, you'd have to beat me, I hope you do realize"

She interrupts their little drama scenario with a twist of her own in polished fashion, and a sudden majestic sway of her elegant checkered skirt, as she flings one strong Joker card at the dart board opposite to her side, and hits a sharp bullseye as the card pierces through with a straight edge in the eye of the dart board itself, rendering everyone frozen solid.

(She had almost hit Ririka with that card, but purposely missed, only to warn her)

"So for now, your little ambition remains ill-witted and extremely irrational"

Kirari gestures with her hands patiently drawing up her conclusion, as she exotically clattered with her blueberry fingernails, crossing and folding her strong arms over her chest with diligence, her oceanic blue eyes piercing the duo with a sharp edged shot, as she remained on the sharp offensive side.

(Mary doesn't back away, neither does Ririka, they remain on guard)

"Ill-witted? No I think it's you who doesn't understand"

Mary repays her with an interruption of her own part, as she still grips hard onto Ririka's hand and fiercely stares back at Kirari with those burning yellow eyes of hers, while Runa just giggles childishly like a child, and continues spinning in circles while sitting on her leather chair across the middle of the neatly polished prestigious gothic fashioned room.

Kirari laughs sarcastically, feeling unmoved by her words.

Ririka looks over nervously, still feeling Mary's hand tightly clasp hers, as she could feel her determination and concern.

"Your game ends here, we already know 10 of your secrets"

Mary snaps pointing at Kirari with her index finger as if to blame, her stance becoming more sharp as she leans over, her yellow glowing eyes retaliating their sharp stare back at Kirari as she encourages Ririka to stand her ground too, as the girl swells up with courage, she feels it strongly filling up her blue pulsing veins, it was like their feelings were mutual, they synchronized as did their heart beats.

(They both wanted to beat Kirari so bad it was evident from their facial expressions and that powerful look in their eyes)

"We're not going to let you boss us around any longer.."

Saotome exclaims, setting her determination on living up to her ambitions, as Ririka finally feels motivated, inspired and encouraged by Mary, who had just stood up for her like the real responsible girlfriend that she was.

Kirari steps forward aristocratically, gesturing something to Runa, as she tilts her head in resonance and allows the girl to proceed forward.