Chapter 86: Deranged One

"And to think.. that from all the people, it would be you -- Makuro Shikigami, the deranged one from the mental institution"

Kirari bravely points her renowned dark fast-reloading .44 pistol at the creepy eerie man in the far off darkly illuminated lingering distance, as she proudly steps forward  puffing out her gigantic melon chest to shield Sayaka from any upcoming shrapnel while putting herself in the epic-center of extreme chaotic danger, but the dark shadow figured man merely moves a muscle, his face remains like a blank slate, until he suddenly starts to burst into a maniac like laughter filled with deranged mania and absolute groaning hysteria.

"..........................................ah, ha ha haha-- ahaha hahaha.............."

It almost looked like a retro scene straight out of a flashy dim horror movie, he was laughing at nothing at all, his dark cloudy eyes showed nothing not even a tint of bright reflection from the far distant flashlight, as his arched body frame figure looked deranged creepy and thin with those baggy black clothes, almost as if the man had been a former anorexic, his cheeks were pushed back and hollow, revealing deep etched space and severe malnutrition, as he blankly stared at the two girls poker-faced, by now his laugh had ceased, and silence had filled the entire atmosphere with his deadly serious stoned looks.

His hair was white, and his  dark black pupils jolted coldly like the glances of a crazy thirstful psychopath. It seems he was the man who had been abolished and expelled from the renowned academy three years ago for pushing off two innocent students off the old rusty back golden staircase, and for sabotaging the former female student council president, as he forced her to commit suicide, while severely putting her in debt and confiscating all of her money and assets to indulge in his reckless life of deadly games.

He was crazy, and that was evident from how he carried himself around, looking like a madman from slenderman

(Sayaka stares at Kirari confused, she does not know who the man is, nor how he got here, as she holds onto Kirari by the arm strongly unwilling to move, she quickly grew somewhat intimidated by the crazy man's facial expressions as he sent cold piercing daggers down her spine as his dark eyes reflected no light into his pupils, it was as if he was actually dead)

"K-kaichou...do you know this man?"

Sayaka anxiously questions the president as she swallows, still clutching her arm, as Kirari simply smirks undefeated, it looks like she's staring the man down as both of them trade casual old greeting glances, but Sayaka cannot come to understand how they are acquainted with each other, so she stands there dumb-folded and confused for she knows nothing about this man nor his actual starter origins.

(From one point of view people could argue he looked like a masochist like Midari, except that he was not, he was actually a sadist indulging in the pain of others as that satisfied him more than anything ever could, the truth was -- he took pleasure from witnessing the pain and misfortunes of others)

However, what would probably shock one most is that he used to be on good terms with Kirari, as the duo had mutual goals of disposing of the former members of the student council, but his plan seemed to have backfired, as Kirari took the glory for herself after pushing him into the psychiatric mental institution and keeping him locked away from the public.

It seems that Kirari had used him for her own gain, and he knew.

Kirari turns to Sayaka with a short-semi glance and finally speaks after catching a few breaths and breaking the silence quite slowly.