Chapter 92: Starry Eyed Sisters

Sayaka immediately recollects herself appropriately with diligence, taking several deep lingering long paced breaths for increased bravery, and then slowly but calmly exhaling out logically, nearly tripping down to her very own feet below on the rusty cold metal ambulance floor, as the ambulance shook and rattled both way with speed, until then -- it finally occurred to her that Ririka would be perfectly compatible with Kirari, so the timid secretary blurted out all that she knew to Vesta, and she told the paramedic woman about Ririka who should have the same blood type.

Sayaka meets Vesta's eyes as she suddenly speaks up, with new-found relief and confidence

"If we can get Ririka...I know the President will make it.. her sister would never abandon her in one million light years............."

She suddenly reaches for her iPhone in her hidden inner skirt pocket and dials Ririka's number quickly to save up some time, disregarding the fact that she actually completely hated Ririka to the moon and back. She had no problem getting over her arrogance and actually talking to Ririka if only her efforts would save Kirari from demise, but overall she could not bring herself forgive shy Ririka for always ruining her sensual extremities with her president, for Ririka always showed up at the wrong timing. It was like Sayaka could never truly enjoy herself with the president if Ririka was there, the blonde timid girl always found herself where she wasn't welcome and almost as if purposely, she always ruined their romantic endeavours.

To her relief, Ririka picks up after several minutes.

"Moshi-mosh...."

Ririka mumbles quietly shy, utterly confused and startled that Igarashi Sayaka had been calling her mobile phone out of nowhere now at midnight of all times. It seems she was either drowsy sound asleep, possibly accidently intoxicated, or somehow busy as Sayaka could hear another feminine voice in the background groaning and cussing that the mood was completely ruined, yet Sayaka could not fathom what sort of mood the other girl had been referring to.

"Ririka! For crying out loud this is the 3rd call we have interrupting us in the last half hour!!"

Saotome's voice comes in abruptly sharp and rusty, omitting through the white phone pressed up to Sayaka's feminine ear, as she could hear the blonde bimbo girl cursing and muttering something under her breath while Ririka most likely tried to leave the room unharmed, in hopes of hearing her better on the mobile phone, as the door knob swing could be heard, indicating that Ririka was taking a short breather away from the loud lousy ill-mouthed girl next door.

"Disgusting...." 

Sayaka thinks to herself, still trying to retain her proper composure, but feeling it shortly disintegrating every second now here and then.

"................................................."

Sayaka frowns with a poker-face of irritancy in her demeanour, she resists cursing at Ririka for being so timid and wasting a few minutes of Kirari's precious time, as she couldn't help but continue to detest Ririka, despite the fact that she was a carbon copy of Kirari in appearance, except not in personality and complexion.

"Listen up Momobami Ririka....Madam president is DYING , so if you DON'T get your ASS to the HOSPITAL in THREE minutes I'll MURDER YOU in your SLEEP"

Sayaka screams through the phone aggressively almost breaking it in her soft feminine hand with a strong-fierce like womanly clench of madness, she was no longer caring that she was surrounded by a caring paramedic, so she let out a series of different curses from her logical mind almost as if she was a walking encyclopedia.