Chapter 103: Sayaka's Confidence

"I-...Listen....you can't just--"

She mutters bashfully in refined shame, at a loss for words at Kirari's earlier statement and her sharp look of dominance over her.

Sayaka lays heavily pinned down on the blood scarlet stained futon while spaced out, her breathing quickens with every rough push of Kirari's soft palms placed on her chest as they stroll her nipples with several twists, her pulsing heart had begun to race really fast. She gasps and within split seconds Kirari tightly grips her hands harshly in playful fashion, while overshadowing her body on the stained red futon from above,  it seems she could not prevent herself from desiring to hear ever single breath and heavenly moan coming from Sayaka, so she had her vulnerably cornered like a French Marionette, her body kept growing bashful, she grew irresistibly hot, as her violet eyes refused to lose their battle with her urge to gawk at Kirari's body, yet she struggled, she refused.

But Sayaka resisted, she knew she had lost the small battles, but she hoped to win the war

She pants anxiously, thinking of several escape routes, but to no avail.

"Kaichou...you can't..."

Sayaka pants heavily once more, then she quickly exhales sharply matching Kirari's strength in an attempt to wrestle her back softly, she fights her back like a warrior gritting her pretty white teeth and clenching her pink lip, her body in trembles, but her feminine petite legs remain strongly wrapped up around the president like a tree trunk, with strong refusal to let go, as she holds on, while the duo thrust and grind, disregarding the fact that Kirari had still been severely injured from earlier.

(It seems that neither of the two girls are loosening up, they're evidently stuck in the moment, while stuck in Sayaka's bedroom with a lot of time, and much to do)

".............................................................."

Suddenly, Kirari hesitates for a moment, a sharp pain had started to bother her abdomen as she refused to keep to doctor's orders, but she soon resumes her activities

(Sayaka could do no other but only guess that the president was either on painkillers, or she had combatted the excruciating painful effects with the additional heavenly supplement of passionate lesbian sex, all in the company of Sayaka's minimalistic apartment)

(It seems it was either some sort of medication or the cure of sex that kept Kirari pushing forward at bay)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sayaka's violet eyes suddenly lock onto the freshly bled bandages on Kirari's lower abdomen, yet she cannot read the atmosphere, but nonetheless she tries to remain cautious, not wanting to push Kirari too far, so she remains obedient for now, however she starts to notice the change in Kirari's piercing blue eyes, her breath now shallow, as she grows tired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(It seems Sayaka was observant of the shift in situation, so she tried not to omit too much force while her hands touch Kirari's waist now free from her grip, but her concern for her beloved president reached another level, as her logical mind made her decide to talk back for once)