Chapter 42: Mike For 1 Day

"N-No.. o-of course not Kaichou!"

Sayaka tries to protest with sheer embarrassment in her blue pulsing veins, she pouts with a grimace look of surprise, but the shock in her passionate face only amuses Kirari more as she decides to tease the young girl a little bit more, spicing up their little games with a sudden twist. It looks like Kirari wants to see whether Sayaka can handle herself in the midst of phenomenal stress, or whether she would shy away from everything altogether.

She was simply trying to provoke Sayaka, to see whether she'd learn anything or not, and whether she would indulge in gambling, in other words -- Kirari was giving her a choice, and this choice would determine how she would take action further, and whether she was ready to advance to the next level or not.

Kirari advocates her demeanour, by attempting to relax her calmly with elegance in her movement

------------------------------------------------------------

She strokes Sayaka's stiff shoulders diligently with ease as if giving her a soft massage from behind, then she slips on a burgundy red collar onto Sayaka's neck from behind as she seizes her soft hand quickly and slowly walks her to the purple throne, making her take a seat on her lap, while her hand plays with the burgundy collar chain, pulling at it with her hand as if to tease, she's making Sayaka look like a house pet, she looks like a Mike, but this is only a tease.

"So then, how does it feel to be a Mike?"

"......................................................................"

What on earth was Kirari thinking? Sayaka was crumbling underneath, she was beyond embarrassed and more frustrated than anything else, this mix of anger and shock was written all over her face. Was it really necessary for Kirari to take it this far? Sayaka couldn't comprehend her at all, what was she trying to pull her? Her logic clearly failed to answer this one, she was a bit dumbfounded and reluctant to answer.

"How infuriating" 

The timid girl groaned in her thoughts, she was speechless beyond compare

Sayaka was shy, but she was also irritated somewhat, considering her poker loss, how embarrassing she kept thinking to herself in secret, as Kirari continued to pull the reigns and endlessly toy with her collar at her fingertips.

Kirari was like a monarch on that throne, and Sayaka looked like one of her chess pawns for entertainment, sometimes she felt that Kirari was too overwhelming to handle, she was a beast in sheeps clothing.

"N-not flattering..."

Sayaka hesitantly replies with shock and irritancy in her voice, her purple eyes waiver at bay, as her  pink lips quiver with lesbian frustration, her face turns shy ever so slightly, again, she's irritated and anxious at the same time.

(She's blushing ferociously like a cat, this really wasn't something she was hoping for nor expecting, just what was Kirari thinking anyway toying with her like that?)

By now, Sayaka knew exactly how uncomfortable it felt to be a house pet, even if this was only for temporary amusement, that chain was uncomfortable, and the fact that Kirari's knee was pressed against her from underneath made her even more embarrassed and flustered.