Chapter 111: Danger

There is an inimical silence on the other end of the call, as the listener seems to drown Sayaka in a manner of pure discomfort, mystery and dark unknown. It doesn't take the black haired girl long enough to realize, that this wasn't an ordinary phone call. She called out to the caller, but there was no response, until she finally heard an eerie sound omitting from the other side of the phone with a few clicks. An intangible, inaudible voice spoke mysteriously, its voice could not be distinguished between either male or female. It was like the speaker had been using software to disguise their tone of voice on the other end. It was impossible to tell who the speaker was, or where they had rang from, but their intentions seemed shady, and unclear.

"Speak"

Sayaka mumbles into the phone end, only to receive no answer.

She finally grows irritated, her demeanor snaps illogically, as she turns irritated by the uncomfortable 2 minutes of cold silence, and the intangible voice which kept breathing against the other end of the line with lunatic vibes, like some villain plotting their stealthy revenge, the stranger kept on taking deep breaths, before riling up the girl once more.

"Enough of this nonsense.....cut the crap and speak up or I'll drop the call!" 

Sayaka mutters back into the phone tiresomely with impatience, her patience running dry like the Sahara dessert in the Summer. It seems she was starting to become seriously irritated and annoyed, her face turned stone cold, yet her body was flaming hot with rage. She could barely stay still.

"....Heh, you're the one with Momobami aren't you?"

The stranger takes a quick guess, shooting the darts in the correct direction without a proper introduction or pause to clear up the conversation, as they fiddle with something in their hands, kicking a pebble or few on their floor.

"And what...what if I am, what does that have to do with you?!"

Sayaka demands provoked, holding her hand against the futon edge in a tight grip while cleaning herself up with the other, by now she was standing up and crouched over, trying to remain still instead of pacing around up and down, back and forward as her scarlet fresh period blood ran down her legs, yet she tried hard to stay in character, feeling the unease at the other end.

She wanted to know who was on the other side of the phoneline, but the stranger gave no satisfaction of slipping up their identity.

"ha......aha...ha....."

....................................................................

She hears an inaudible creepy laugh on the other end which turns hysterical, yet the weird stranger doesn't drop the phone call, provoking Sayaka to lash out without thinking, as if setting more fuel to the blazing fire.

(Sayaka curses)

"What's so funny?! Moreover who are you, and what do you want with the president?!"

Sayaka sternly demands, growing aggressive as she grips the phone, her sharp nails sunk like claws into the messy edge of the untidy futon. Her violet eyes wandered, her face turned twisted in a distasteful frown. It seems whoever called surely did so at the wrong timing. Sayaka wanted to be left alone, she wanted to save what she did with the president as a treasured memory, but it seems the stranger continued to provoke her until a sudden change of tone.