Chapter 53: Implications

"I'd most solemnly advise you to be quite more cautious about this"

Kirari warns the stunned dark silky haired girl, who had literally lost all her willpower, the steam of being disqualified like that and kicked out from the renowned presidential election was having a very hard blow on her mental sanity, she was gritting her teeth and staring blankly at Kirari whose arm was strongly hugged by Sayaka as she hid behind the president, her womanly features brushing in impact with hers, she looked like a lost kitten who had just found their owner, her frustrations clearly cleared away, there was an innocent look to her quivering violet eyes by now.

She rubbed herself against the president like a shivering little creature looking for comfort in a lost dessert

-----------------------------------------------------

It was evident that she acted completely different around Kirari, she wasn't so brave, she was shy, especially considering that Kirari just broke through her shield with that kiss all of a sudden, she was so glad that Kirari took back her lips from Yumeko, and she was relieved to know that Kirari had nothing going on with her.

-------------------------------------------------

However, it had completely caught Sayaka off guard, she was blushing red and her face was completely scarlet by now, she looked like a red jingle bell, her face was heating up rapidly with each passing second, she could barely uphold herself straight up.

-----------------------------------------

"Attempt to pull another stunt like this or meddle within the elections, and I shall have you personally dealt with"

Kirari warns snapping at Yumeko, as she freed herself out of Sayaka's grasp and leaned in close enough to tilt and whisper into Yumeko's ear quietly, as she gives her one final warning, brutal beyond any warning she has ever given to anyone else before.

She clearly had enough, and decided to no longer hide her sadistic sociopathic nature, so she removed her fake personality, growing much darker, colder and more brutal than anyone would've expected to see.

-----------------------------------------------------

-------

"Lay another finger on Igarashi Sayaka, and I'll kill you myself"

"Jabami, Yumeko"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

She gives her a death threat with a final warning, drawing back to let her harsh stinging cold piercing words sink their way into Yumeko's consciousness, as they tore their way into her subtle consciousness, she had never expected Kirari to grow so worked up and dramatic over this, but the elegant graceful girl had her points. It was immoral to act in ways that Yumeko had acted herself, and she could never be forgiven.

She had just made an enemy for life

Yumeko exhales nervously, but she continues to act sheepishly and simply nods her head in compliance, as she watches the duo elope somewhere else, the president takes Sayaka's hand and walks her away as they both exit the forbidden area, leaving Yumeko alone to digest what had just occurred.