Chapter 66: The Devil

"W..what is the meaning of this-- K-Kaichou...????"

Sayaka exhales, trying to free herself from the strong clasps of Kirari's erotic metal handcuffs as the president simply stares her down with amusement.

She quickly panics with sheer extremity with her shocked wandering, violet eyes, her wet face no longer shines bright radiant with a calm composed grin, but now it is completely plastered with a sophisticated look of utter confusion, cold terror and complicated fear, as she scowls and grits her teeth strongly with agony, she feels like she has just been played by Kirari, who simply amuses herself as she bends down still sitting on the presidential chair, tits out naked like a queen, her soft left delicate hand extends to caress Sayaka's soft feminine face with her palm, as she uses her long index finger to proudly lift up Sayaka's chin with authority and profanity in her demeanour, then she slowly pushes up the sole of her brown shoe to rest against her unearthly realms, as she forcefully presses it in deep even harder as she grinds, only to make the confused dark haired secretary squirt out enough to moan loudly across the enitre room, as she yelped helpless, naked and wet, as Kirari had taught her a lesson she'd surely never forget.

"Mhm, agh!----oh---!!"

"Mmf... mnn, a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"K-Kaichou...we --- we never agreed to this!"

Sayaka eagerly protests with resistance as she desperately grips the sides of the presidential chair with her cuffed feminine hands, her mind was losing it's logical battle as her hysteria is replaced by confusion, desire and complicated emotion. It seems she's conflicted between her desires, embarrassment and lesbian frustration. She wanted to top Kirari, but it seems like Kirari has just reclaimed what has been hers.

"Oh, really?"

Kirari chuckled eyeing her prestigiously with a semi lean, close enough to take away and kiss her pink lips with proclamation and extremity, she could take away her breath on the spot and leave her panting helpless, naked on the polished, red carpeted, luxurious floor.

But she'd rather toy with her somewhat and endlessly tease her like a queen, her sole strongly pressed into her, she rubbed and pleasured her, but sternly withdrew after she came again.

".......!"

It seems that Sayaka's enhancement pill was wearing off, so her composed demeanour was slowly returning as it deteriorated, much to Kirari's sheer disappointment, as she strongly desired to see more bliss, entertainment and magnificent amusement bestowed upon her very blue oceanic eyes.

"My, had we not? I don't recall remembering such"

Kirari puts a stronger grip on her chin, as she cups her chin with elegance and grace, staring down directly upon her with her cold oceanic blue eyes, as they pierced through Sayaka's soul coldly, making her shiver cold down her spine and endure cold sweat, as it stunned her in place like solid daggers piercing into her feminine flesh.

She was stunned, frozen as if stuck in time, as her violet wandering eyes locked into Kirari's, she didn't want to be scolded, she feared this cold side of hers.