Chapter 148: Sayaka's Nightmare

Immediately, Sayaka bounced back unhanding Kirari's white collar, as she pretends to be fixing it, by roughly unrolling its rigid edges. She knows all eyes are strongly fixated on her, so her cheeks light up completely scarlet red.  Almost as if a psychic she can feel all eyes keeping track of her every breath, as her movements remain observed. She quickly withdraws to the president's side with a quickened iron step of grace to appear normal, but her violet eyes hit the cold floor, with a lowered expression to the red carpet. She has clasped her palms together in discomfort, avoiding eye contact with any bamis whose hawk-like eyes had been glued to her body. 

It seems she was starting to feel rather out of place, as the discomfort of being seen continued to upset her rational mind, while thoughts of despair seemed to escalate within the very depths of her mind.

How could she have ever behaved so indecently in front of everyone? She could not understand it herself, but the timing of the Bami's had prevented her from carrying out the worst she could ever think possible. It seems she had planned to strap the president to the leather chair, and forcefully coerce out a confession out of her, if means had deemed it necessary to switch submissiveness for rough and eager assertiveness. 

However, much to everyone's expectation, Kirari does not show any discomfort. She simply adjusts her own collar a bit to let it loosen, while she tilts her neck to the side. Then, she carefully takes a sip of green tea from her silver plated cup to release the tension on her neck. She slowly leans back nonchalantly, as she comfortably rests back in her leather seated chair, turning it to face the eyes of her fellow guests, who had been curious as to why they were called, while some others wondered what sort of "Sex" Sayaka had been referring to, but they assumed it was another unpredictable show of the president, who was known for pulling off strange stunts, whenever her mood would waiver to the south pole

(Kirari bids no moment to scan everyone present in the room with her icy gaze)

"Now then, you do realize why you have been called?"

Kirari leans in, arms flat out on the table, as her elbows touch the wooden table, she binds her feminine fingers in intertwined fashion, as her legs come crossed in moderate fashion. It seems there is a spec of curiosity in her voice as she scans the room for someone, much to Sayaka's insecurity. 

Rin steps forward, holding an ace card in the palm of his hand, as he seeks to repay Kirari for her arrogance and disgrace upon his family name.

"No, but are we here to hear of your retirement?"

He grins like a madman, turning to face Ibara who was zoning out like usual with his drooling, until he was brought back into reality by Rin's glare at him, which made him very self conscious and self-aware.

"Nay, but would you rather be fond of hearing about your expulsion?"

Kirari leans in, shocking the dark haired boy who grows silent immediately, as her iron cold stare is enough to remind him that he remains at her mercy. He suddenly gets a throwback about losing gambling to her in his childhood, and his ego snaps immediately directly in front of the entire audience.

Kirari clears her voice, with a small refined cough to her folded fist, as she continues.

"I'd actually love to introduce you all to someone who shall be partaking in the elections as an additional guest."

Suddenly all of the Bami eyes are in bewilderment, as they all trade glances in search of the secret guest. However, the comottion soon dies when Kirari stands up from her seat without warning. There is no more chattering left in view.  It seems she had left everyone flabbergasted, confused and unsettled, for nobody can unfold who this secret guest could be. They all trade glances trying to locate this mysterious person, but there is no additional bami in the room, nor anyone they did not know personally. 

The Guests stare at her in confusion because they do not know who Kirari is referring to until the worst of fears come true. There is a knock on the golden framed door, and two house pets stand side by side to open the prestigious golden door, as the hinges creak with passion, much to Sayaka's horror when her eyes see her worst nightmare.

Her jaw drops cold, Sayaka's body turns to sweat ferociously, as she starts to hyperventilate, almost thinking she had gone crazy, but upon the step of the mysterious woman, her fears are more than confirmed. 

She nearly collapses at the hear of that name, when she realizes who Sunaka actually is. 

"I'd like to introduce you all to...my fiancé.. Sunaka Kashira"

Kirari smirks deviously, watching the mysterious woman enter through the doorway brashly, her curvy figure made its way inside as she flashed her a devious smile. Her dress from before had now been changed and replaced into a Kakegurui uniform with a short skirt cut to expose her sinful sexy knees, her hazel brown eyes would not cease their grasp on the wonderous president as the two had history, the duo girls had unfinished business, and Sunaka was here to serve a purpose like never done before.

By now.. it was clear as daylight to Sayaka why Kirari had been delaying their marriage. She was still legally engaged to Sunaka, and now her worst nightmare had come into plain view. She was trapped without a way out, and her mind was slowly beginning to lose its grasp on reality.

......................................

Her eyes swell up with tears, as a stream of tears flow down her scarlet cheeks, as Sunaka pierced her with a merciless smile. Sayaka could hold back no longer, as she grit her teeth, trying to raise her palms in a bid to cover her face by covering her violet eyes, but all she can feel is pain and betrayal, heart break and disgust. She could not understand why it was so hard for Kirari to be honest, but even more so, she did not know why Kirari would choose to hurt her, when she had vowed to endlessly love her forever, til the end of time.

"...President.. how could you...?"

She sinks to the ground coldly, as the winter breeze outside calls her name. Her vision distorts calamitously as the shadows whisper her name, her mind rumbles through the epitome of insanity, as her love for the president is replaced by hurt.  It almost feels like she had been stabbed by millions of daggers, waiting to watch her bleed to death, as the judgemental eyes of the Bami would not leave her. She was haunted by the president's smile cast for another.

(How could Kirari ever do this to her? Her logical mind could not understand. What had been the purpose of this emotional turmoil? She could not ever comprehend)

"...Why did you do this..?"

Suddenly, she breaks down desperately clutching her beating chest, as her knees hit the floor upon impact. She collapses and passes out wishing for this only to be a nightmare, but slowly she would have to face the worst of the worst, whether she liked it or not, whether she wanted it or not.

By now, Sayaka had wished she was dead....

"I... I thought-... you loved-"