Chapter 102: Bloody Romance

"You too, I suppose?"

Kirari smiles insincerely soft, simply ignoring the morbid fact that her freshly bandaged wound had actually opened up newly, dyeing the new futon white sheet covers crimson red with her iron-enriched blood, she had her long slender feminine fingers plunged deeply inside Sayaka instantaneously, before the dark girl had even realized that her epic realms had been exploited by the divine pursuits of Kirari herself.

"...........huh?!"

Sayaka quickly feels a lightning bolt down inside, but she does not dare to look.

She froze immediately on a sharp point, she twitched helplessly and grit her teeth to take take the unexpected impact, but her body reactions were severely delayed, her logical mind was focused on something else, and she became worried about what Kirari knew.

"H--HUH?! W-what do you mean--"

Sayaka grows heavily confused she starts to question Kirari heavily, her reaction delayed by distant milestones, until it finally hits her body hard that she had been fingered right deeply through to her very core.

"O-Oh-...g-god..n-no!"

She tries to scream, but to no avail as her lungs could not anticipate the depths of Kirari's tyrannical plunge inside, her lips could only shake and quiver, for her voice tone had been completely gone.

Sayaka groans instead, she ends up panting, her heart acts out for a reason, as it beats in her chest quickly, jumping up and down to match the quick movements of Kirari's sly slender fingers poking inside.

"Hggg...nghh...oh----"

A  jumble of mixed feelings splurged out, like wet dripping contents from inside, she was bleeding down ferociously from down below herself, and Kirari knew so without conclusion.

Her president just leaned closer with authority, and smirked to herself as she topped her completely.

Kirari could not resist the urge to tease Sayaka further with ecstasy, her fingers made circles inside her sideways, spinning back and forth with precise fingering skills and sharp dimensional rotations as she fingered her back and forth, inside and outside to let her blood drip, making the shy girl turn more red and helpless, she tried so hard to edge and hold it in, but she was no match for Kirari's chivalry fingering skills.

Before the girl knew it herself, she had been unwillingly submitting to her without resistance, and the duo girls lay together naked on the white futon, apart from Kirari who did not bother to redo her bandages, as she took the pain like a prized chivalry knight.

She continued to poke and finger at Sayaka without stop, her own gigantic breasts jiggled profoundly as she lay on top of her, inches to inches close, lips to lips nearly kissing, she could feel every steam of her shallow deep breaths as she panted, but Sayaka did not deny this pleasure, she did not ask her to stop, but her mind still craved answers.

She wanted to know why Kirari would do this, and why she'd even go far enough to endanger herself for a night of illogical forbidden pleasures that could harm her health.

"Wha?-ugh-- AH!....,gh........oh AGH!ghh.....oh-- oh---!"

Sayaka pants, she gasps