Chapter 19: Fishes

Kirari doesn't hesitate to stir up some chaotic tension drama, as she fidgets with the golden revolver in her left hand, clutching it hard and rigid around the edges, as she then inserts two sharp pointed bullets into the magazine and firmly shuts the black magazine compartment closed with a smooth spin, making Sayaka shiver in her stance, her violet eyes glued to Kirari's delicate fingertips lingering around the trigger of the comforting gun, as Kaichou leans back, she exhales slowly in her comfy leather seat, still perfectly composed and elegant, and pin-points the golden revolver barrell at the ceiling, firing two shots without amiss.

"K-Kaichou?!!"

(Sayaka panics, accidently getting wet from all this drama and climax, it was clear Kirari knew how to turn her on, but this time she was pulling off stunts for different reasons)

This was enough to win everyones immediate attention, as they all flinch and shiver in surprise, after realizing what Kirari has just done

(Midari would be extremely jealous now, Kirari managed to shoot both bullets she had just inserted into the revolver magazine, she was a lucky shooter and would've certaintly shot Midari if she played Russian Roulette)

It was evident that Kirari had much to gain, and little to lose, she had given nobody any hints in regards to the twelve hidden secrets of the school, but she figured she had to set rules and boundaries in order to retain her prestigious and elegant demeanour, and pulling off these stunts only made her clan members more obedient

-----

Some of the Bami clan members run for cover, while others just stand there mortified like they've seen a zombie or ghost in their eyes, they're completely stunned and shocked speechless beyond compare, it's clear they're in distress, but Kirari doesn't seem to mind.

She resumes her duties like nothing happened, she briefly stood up and takes a few slow paced steps forward towards her radiant window, then she walks over to her dimly lit blue aquarium, and silently feeds her fishes, before she saw them going vicious and devouring one another, as the strongest fought to stay alive, it seemed that the less often she fed them, the more hungrier for battle they grew, so she knew she had to implement the same tactics into her academy.

(Everyones eyes are focused on Kirari, they linger there not sure what she's planning to do next, but Kirari just grimaces back at them with a smirk, she's not giving herself away that easily)

Kirari would not feed them any information, unless there were reasons to do so, besides -- it wouldn't be as entertaining nor amusing if Kirari told them everything, it was way more fun letting them battle and trample all over each other, as she stood a mere bystander, an "Observer"

-- She really enjoyed turning the students into "Fishes" it was like she had full power and control over them --

-------------

(There is still panic in the air, despite the silence)

This commotion causes Ririka to hide behind Mary as she's cluctching her arm, trying to stay completely safe and unscratched, Rei looks over and clears their throat in discomfort while Terano wishes she could get the hell out of there -- but she just remembered she can't walk....