Chapter 126: Midnight Walker

"I..I'm fine!"

Sayaka tries to nod sheepishly in protest, holding back her shy nature by default, but the position she found herself in was rather embarrassing, it was exhilarating, yet awkward. In fact, whenever she tried to adjust her body position to the left, she would unintentionally rub off against the naked president, who held her in the warm grasp of her strong feminine arms. However, Kirari's unpredictable mind soon took seize of the running time, and Kirari glanced up at the golden clock which struck exactly midnight without a miss, while her blue eyes wandered across the dimly lit council room, only to make her catch glance of her aquamarine lit aquarium, which beamed radiantly.

Momentarily, her ears were suddenly alerted to some unexpected noise, which caught her immediate attention. She froze immediately, to hear walking noises outside the academy, which reminded her of quiet sounding, lingering, footsteps outside, which marked every single step on the cold dark pavement, indicating that the duo had unexpected company, and that they were not alone, despite the sealed off golden door, which made her grow cautious, albeit her unchangeable expression on her confident smirky face.

She thought to herself for a short moment, stroking Sayaka's hair, until her oceanic blue eyes caught reflection of a passing by intruder which came mirrored through her window, showing up on the wall, almost blinding the president with a spark of light, the sense of a flashlight lightly beaming through.

"I'd best cut this session short..."

She quietly mumbles to herself patiently, while her blue oceanic eyes come to wander upon the resting beauty on her feminine chest. It seems she had taken an odd attraction to these timeless love-making sessions, yet she did not want to admit so to herself. It was evident that Sayaka gave her something nobody else ever could. It made her somewhat human, yet she continued to deny the odd warm sensation in her own beating chest, which clutched at her sociopathic heartstrings.

She wondered how she could deal with this potential trespasser, and it took her a single moment to decide how she would deal with the rat.

"What a shame..."

She quietly thinks to herself, knowing she must end the intimacy session quite short.

Momentarily moments later, her hands slowly descended down at Sayaka's leveled waist, as her body slowly leaned in, her breath close enough to leave the dark haired girl flustered and breathless, yet the authority of her undemocratic voice made Sayaka completely obedient, her tone was strong enough to return her wandering mind back to earthly reality, upon the touch of Kirari's own delicate fingertips, seizing Sayaka by her very chin, which was enough to snap her back into character, while the movements of her wrist alerted her she meant immediate business.

There was no talking back.

"It seems we still have work to do, Igarashi Sayaka"

She calls her secretary by name with dignified cold formality, as Sayaka quickly notices the change of demeanour in her oceanic blue eyes, which grow oddly dark and ominous, as Sayaka quickly springs up from rest and locks eyes with Kirari upon being seized by the chin, before going completely red and trying to usher a few words, until she is cut-short, her lips are completely sealed by the stern president herself, whose delicate finger finds itself resting directly on Sayaka's lips, pressing them to leave her completely unheard, she made her turn silent.