Chapter 127: Triple Backfire

"Where do you pertain to go, Jabami Yumeko?"

Kirari sternly questions the dark haired girl, still holding her metal magnum revolver pressed up to the very brim of her skull coldly, as the dim-lit room ascends into complete and total darkness, the prestigious hallways echo with the soundly loud drop of Yumeko's blue flashlight on the cold concrete floor, as the dark haired girl gives out a pro-longed sigh, knowing that she had been caught red-handed sneaking into the academy without Kirari's permission, but she did not seem to be too disappointed, almost as if she was somehow confident, more than agitated by the fact she got caught for trespassing.

"Ah..it looks like you caught me, Kirari-san.. and here I was hoping to play longer..."

She sighed excruciatingly, dropping her petite arms down wide to her sides slowly, while Kirari quietly pushed Yumeko up against the beige wall without delay. She immediately scrutinized her body for any concealed weapons in the darkness of the caliginous night, and then proceeds to carefully switch on the lights with the snap of her delicate fingertips, continuously holding the girl hostage, as she pressed her up against the pastel-beige hallway wall, holding her in tight, uncomfortable position.

"Do speak up, if you know what's best for you."

She intimidates swiftly with a gentle keen whisper to the earlobe, snapping off the safety lock trigger to ensure the rush of danger, while her piercing words lingered in Yumeko's ear, her body was still pressed up to the wall, while Kirari stood completely over her, she had her cornered, she had her fully pressed, both by body, both by chest to the wall, until the unexpected tended to occur with an outspring of interchangeable events unfolding ever so suddenly.

.......................................................................................................................

.......................................................................

...................

"Kirari-san, I don't think you completely understand the situation"

Yumeko admits tossing her hands out wide as if to show she was completely empty handed, holding nothing, which delayed their confrontation, providing additional extra time for someone else to meddle and get in-between the duo girls, rendering Kirari as equally defenceless as Yumeko herself.

.....................................................................................................

.....................................................................

....................

"Drop it, NOW."

A brash orange haired girl orders Kirari to drop the gun without delay, as she rams a western brown metal pistol back into her head, just like Kirari had rammed up her metal magnum revolver against Yumeko's skull moments prior to this devastating situation.

However ---

Kirari chuckles, she's seemingly uninterested, she's profoundly unamused by the sudden change of events, almost as if she does not seem to care, at all.

.................................................................

"Hmm..."