Chapter 37: Club Casino

It didn't take long for the luxurious white limousine to drive up smoothly into a very illuminated red alleyway street, as it took five blocks straight out and three left corners ahead to the iconic city centre, the driver casually hit on the metal breaks softly as he flashed the inside limousine disco lights to notify President Kirari that they had arrived at their calculated destination. 

Sayaka feels the white limousine stop, however she's still blind folded, but she can deduct that they've arrived somewhere

"Kaichou... where---where are we?"

The timid dark haired girl questions with a fidget, her violet eyes still hidden fully under the black blind-fold, she cannot see anything but black and darkness, Kirari is firmly holding her on her high raised lap, she's quiet, it seems Sayaka doesn't realize that the driving motion of the white limousine vechicle made her body continuously rub against Kirari in a swift pace, throughout their entire exotic limousine trip to the cyberpunk casino

Kirari exhales, she doesn't answer her, Sayaka can only imagine her face right now, it didn't sound like spontaneous news, her own hands are sweating now, Kirari is probably tempted to raw her now, but Sayaka cannot tell for she cannot see her face, she can only feel her touch, and imagine how she looks behind her back.

----------------------------------------

It seems that the place was quite spontaneous and radical, there was an outsprint of very loud atmospheric lounge music blasting at full frontal volume, as the modern arched blue cyberpunk building stood in front of their view, the driver immediately got out of the vehicle to open the door, as Kirari swiped one last move on unexpecting Sayaka, before her slow-paced driver got the chance to exit the limousine in a full turn.

Kirari quickly leaned in and nibbled Sayaka's right ear without hesitation, then she rolled her soft delicate palms over her body like a loud barbie doll, only to then quickly pretend like nothing happened for a brief moment as she drew back quickly, only to further tease her.

"N-Nani--"

Sayaka quietly mumbles, still shocked, she cannot see yet, she can only guess what's happening

-----------------------------

This time Kirari's hands tickles her shy girlfriend, she's evidently trying to distract her in an attempt to clear her mind before she would take her somewhere quite not to her liking.

(She tickles Sayaka without remorse, the girl still sits on her high lap and doesn't budge an inch, until Kirari mercilessly tickles her and her brain reacts making her laugh out loud in a fit of unexpected panic and shock, as she flinches and turns, Kirari still holds her sharply in her clutches, like a hawk holding its prey)

"Kyaaaaa hahaha--"

Sayaka breaks down laughing, she's clearly losing it now, Kirari seems to be quite satisfied and amused, she's ready to turn up the levels and increase them

---------------------------------------

Kirari suddenly decides to hits the lock switch in case just for safety as she shuts the limousine door lock to perfectly closed from inside, then she continues to entertain herself with her black haired secretary, desiring to see more of her beautiful expressions, it seems she realized Sayaka was quite tense, so she decided to take her mind somewhere else, for the time being.