Chapter 78: High Seat

"KAICHOU--WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU D--??

Sayaka frantically panics desperately, while seated

Without any hesitation nor humble consideration, Kirari boldly moves elegantly, to take over Sayaka's lap like a queen, as she seats herself down neatly comfortably on top of her petite small knees, bringing the logically calculated dark girl into a very dark closeted tight spaced corner with no visible exit, as she decides to tease her endlessly for fun, while the strong alcohol intoxication further influences and heightens her unpredictable behavior, it makes her even more seductive and irresistible.

Her hot delicate hands stream right through to Sayaka's hot feminine curved body, exploring her wildly like a bewildered ruler attempting to claim their kingdom, as she doesn't take long and starts to loosen up her clothes, with evident plans to strip her down for some fun and entertainment.

(Sayaka's facial expression turns into a flustered mess, her hands fall down to her sides, as she grows nervous, not wanting Kirari to notice her heightened sensitivity, as she tries to prevent Kirari from unbuttoning her shirt, but miserably fails in the process, as Kirari declines to stop at the movement of her fingertips, persisting to have her way regardless)

"Mhm, what do you think? Perhaps I need to spell it out for you, I wonder"

Kirari exhales, noticing how Sayaka was playing hard to get, yet her efforts were clearly more than meaningless as the logical girl could not understand why Kirari had just seated herself on her lap, as she faced her away completely, though her hands still in wrestle with hers, in an attempt to keep the president away from her vulnerable areas.

By now, Sayaka can fully estimate that Kirari had been 20% more unpredictable than usual, as she allowed the logical calculated girl to experience some unearthly events blessed upon her very existence once in a lifetime, as her behavior is endlessly flirtatious and yearning.

It seems that Kirari knew her limitations on beverages quite well, so she knew she had to considerably handle over the reigns to Sayaka, for she would not be able to keep up an enticing performance, so it was best to share the role for the time being, especially considering the fact that Kirari had recently come upon something that had belonged to Sayaka, so of course she was quick to tease and acted out without much consideration.

"N-No...Kaichou...I...I know..."

Sayaka stutters once more, a cold Icey shiver escaping down her spine as she moves anxiously, clearly stressed out and nervous, she had never dealt with a drunk Kirari before, especially when she had been in such a vulnerable state herself.

(Sayaka freezes, her body grows numb and she does not know what to do, so she remains there stunned and dumb-folded, while Kirari comfortably smirks at her. It was clear that Sayaka didn't know what to do when the roles had been reversed, and now the situation was even made worse by Kirari's clear, evident intoxication with alcohol)

It was true that she was fully capable of rawing the president right there and right now, but her logical persona and calculating demeanour made her have doubts and second thoughts about the entire uncanny situation at her very disposal.

Besides, she was also extremely sensitive, clearly portraying an evident side effect of their earlier adventures as her sexual hormonal estrogen levels rose above normal, making her very emotional, sensitive with her body, and almost tearful to the touch

(A single touch to her erogenous area was perfectly capable of making her softly break into tears, a moan or perhaps even whimpering that would be too hard to comprehend by natural normal means)

Her logical mind would give her no rest either, as it kept hurting her mind

(What if they were caught, what if Kirari had only been teasing her, and would it be fair to use this situation to her own advantage, considering the fact that Kirari was drunk and could not provide her with adequate answers nor proper ethical consent?)

Suddenly, Kirari breaks the silence once more, as she shatters the last ounce of logical composure in the girl, making her get a taste of an unbelievable reality that leaves her bashful to the ears and above.

"Sayaka...coincidentally, I have read and come upon your personal notes...."

Kirari leans into her slowly like a plotting serpent snake full of venom, while still perfectly seated comfortably against her, as her hand embarked and wrapped up around Sayaka's firmly feminine soft waist, as the limousine drove faster, making the duo grind without realization, as it makes Sayaka want to hide under some covers or run away completely out of sight, yet she could not do that here, for it was impossible, but her mind kept facing errors.

She was evidently malfunctioning as she could barely believe what she was hearing

"You've always wanted this....isn't that correct?"

Kirari tilts in and leans over even closer at close proximity, their lips inches away from kissing, she rubs her face against her neck and breaths against her in flirtatious cunningly fashion, as it makes Sayaka's heart-beat take a leap.

Sayaka instantly chokes, she starts coughing up like mad and goes red like a beetroot instantly

"UH ---HUH W-WHAT?!!!"

She nearly chokes on her own saliva as she blinked ferociously, the president still coming onto her feminine body so hot and irresistible, she's starting to see the entire world flashing before her very eyes, as Kirari doesn't back down one inch, she just simply grows more demanding, authoritative and sneaky with her tricks.

"MADAM I--"

(It seems she had the opportunity to read Sayaka's personal diary, as she came across it in the student council room quite some time before the tedious gamble at her radiant disposal)

Sayaka had so many unanswered questions

(How did Kirari get a hold of her personal booklet? How did she know what she wanted, and what had gotten into the president herself today, much to the point where she is nearly unrecognizable in unpredictable behavior? She couldn't answer these lingering questions as she soon had befallen into an endless pit of lingering questions)

"Shhh, do trust me when I do say, I know everything....there is to know....."

Kirari makes the girl comply with her demands, as she shoves into her with a demanding kiss, rendering her motionless, while her wrists are tightly gripped by hard iron stone cold force, but Kirari's body remains firmly pressed upon hers.

She may be intoxicated, but she still remained strong, and her strength was perfectly in-tact, much to Sayaka's surprise.

"Sayaka..."