Chapter 75: Sayaka's Concern

Several minutes later Sayaka ascends the curvaceous shaped silver metal themed staircase above, as she steadily walks upwards slowly, patiently praying to dear God in hopes that Kirari would come out on top as the victor. It seems that she had done well and taken care of Jabami Yumeko by handing her over to nefarious Midari, who quickly accepted her and took her out for some "Forceful" Russian roulette in exchange for her freedom, as Sayaka was finally glad to have her put away into the hands of fiendish Midari, who could not await to have some fun with her, despite Yumeko's protesting efforts, as she could not tolerate the one eyed freak, who made her grow ever so disgusted.

Sayaka had done extremely well, and she hoped to be praised by her beloved president, as she continuously day-dreamed about her commendable attitude towards her, and heavenly highest praise. 

It takes her no more than three minutes to come by the silver themed large door, as it swings widely open with very quick motion, as the door eagerly creaks, then suddenly two girls storm out fueled and pumped up with rage, pushing Sayaka as they shove her out of the way, only to leave her cursing and screaming at them, as they storm out frustrated, their hands clenched into tightly closed fits, as they turned to mutter, shove and bellow, filling the air with extreme hysteria, negativity and various curse words, except for Ririka who was slightly up-worked, but still clung onto Mary, not wanting to let go.

"Hey! Watch where you two are going....!"

Sayaka roars and retorts at the duo bimbo girls like a savage lion, her patience runs out solemn clear, as she's evidently enraged by their reckless behavior. She'd have to get her new uniform cleaned now, as it was smeared with Saotome's dirty fingerprints when she shoved her to the side while passing by.

(She clearly had very high standards, and she did not want to catch Mary's infectious stupidity by being touched and pushed by her..)

"Those dirty pigs....how can anyone put up with the likes of those vermin?!"

She scowls under her breath, watching herself grow more worked up by the second, before she calms herself down as her fierce violet eyes look upon an elegant figure neatly resting her head on the poker table, it seems that this godly person had been rendered unconscious, but Runa simply spun in her chair like a spinning spider, still sucking on her colored candy, while letting the dark haired secretary know the situation had not been as chaotic as it looked.

However, despite that -- Sayaka still panics

Her soft pin-pointed feet take her directly to Kirari as she nearly trips in her stride, running quickly to her, only to notice that she's out cold and sleeping.

"K-Kaichou?! are you alright???"

She demands a subtle answer, only to notice a half empty glass of tequila and wine on the whitely polished table, as she took sharp look of the blue spaced out cards across, being unable to fathom nor comprehend why Kirari had drank so much, as she had never seen her president become a prisoner to beverages ever before.

(Kirari gives no answer, simply smirking in her sleep, she was cute even when she slept, and Sayaka could not deny the undeniable truth, she wanted to photograph this event and memorize it by engraving it in her logical minds eye)

(However, she still had many unexplained lingering questions in her head)

Did Kirari win or did she lose? Those were the questions that bothered her eminently, so she took a sharp direct look at Runa, as she demanded serious answers from her, watching the childish loli girl kick her feet under the chair, as she continued to spin, rattle and suck on her candy.