Chapter 87: Her Bullets

Kirari raises her strong feminine hand in the stiff cold passing air as she points her renowned dark metal .44 pistol gun directly at the crouched up shady man, whose wheezing down with ridiculous ominous eerie laughter, he remains lowered to the hardened red carpeted floor, his pale gloomy stricken face is now perfectly bloody from the impact with sharp shrapnel, as his lower lip now bleeds dripping from direct impact to the floor, his blood runs hot dripping down his face, as he continues to mutter something under his breath, almost as if chanting a spell of one sort or another.

He soon watches Kirari ascend the dark illuminated hallway slowly as she walks up closer to him like a night predator, ready to feast eagerly on her vulnerable weak prey, she takes each step with cautious precision and calculated approach, a glint of thirst in her blue piercing eye as the man remains drop down on the floor.

"..............................................................................."

Suddenly, she slams her sharp pin-pointed red heel into the dark disfigured man's shoulder, who quickly groans out in harsh pain, as her sharp metal heel breaks loosely deep into his pale soft skin, digging it's way like a burrowing mole, straight into his tender bent shoulder, as it passes through the warm surface dermis into the deeper skin hypodermis, slicing through his darkened cloak in the process, as it cuts him deep transforming into broken scattered dusty tatters, his fresh blood seeps and gushes straight out in a rapid flash as it runs warmly with an extreme drip, his pale facial expression twists sideways dramatically, as he suddenly winces twice and groans desperately in unimaginable excruciating sharp edged pain, but Kirari does not stop, she continues, wanting to swipe and wipe off the laughter off his pale gloomy face.

"Isn't...it low-key low to hurt a man that's fallen down?"

Makuro twists and turns effortlessly, trying to propel for his vanta black revolver gun on the red carpeted floor with his agitated hurt body in a wrestle stance, but Kirari kicks the gun out of his hands sending it flying, as she made it fall down into her open dark cellar, as Makuro is left harmless without a gun at his fingertips, his demeanour fills with sheer evident disappointment

It seems he can only turn, twist and crawl in pain now

He spits a bloody mess out of his sheepish lousy mouth through his cut lip, as he turns sideways enough to stare right back directly into Kirari's blue piercing sapphire eyes, her sharp red heel still sharply digging into his flesh as Kirari simply smirks in satisfaction, and twists it purposely like a corkscrew, twisting it sideways back and forth in very slow paced motion as she makes him sourly grimace, enough to feel his own bone rattle, as she feels her bottom red heel sole hit impact upon hard rock bottom, a fragmented rocky substance prevents her from further digging inside his fleshy shoulder wound as it cuts to his very bone down below, making the man wince and grit his teeth in complete agony.

Kirari simply smiles at him, while Sayaka is left to patiently observe

"Yare, yare -- the only one who is low-key low down and deranged, is you"

Kirari further nudges him with her shoe in refined retaliation to his stupid remarks, as she pulls out her heel watching his shoulder burst enough to bleed through his tattered cloak, she quickly sends a solid firm kick to his stomach with brutal rapid impact, then swiftly bending down to inspect how deep she has pierced him through the shoulder with her sharp red pointed heel as her blue eyes wander to his flesh in amusement.