Chapter 110: Bed's Edge

Before Sayaka can take a semi-short breather she's pushed down concrete hard onto the wide bed by the palms of Kirari's soft hands, who slap Sayaka's breasts on impact making the girl wince and yelp in sheer bashful embarrassment, she's rendered speechless and stumbles onto the white futon bed from the illogically satisfying force, her violet eyes widening and blinking in masochistic wonder as her timid soft cheeks blush bright vivid red. She tries to comprehend the awkward situation with logic by resorting to math, but before she can do so with her rational mind, her Kaichou loosens her up by having her petite wrists tightly pinned against the futon, letting her know there's no escape.

Kirari looks down upon her, her body stretched out in full wonder, letting her melons jiggle over her girlfriend as if they were a blessing from heaven itself. She observes the dark haired timed girl gluing her eyes to her breast bashfully, but her smirk remains captivated

"Do you really pertain to resist me?"

Kirari chuckles asserting alpha dominance over her naughty secretary with a lean forward, she loosens one hand as she slides it down straight across from Sayaka's pink quivering lips, touching to trail over to her perky heated breasts, before leaving her with a slight pinch to make her nipples rock hard, she continues persistently with her tease, her hand reaching down far below to give her a one hundred-fold rub down below, all the while leaning in to kiss her timed secretary passionately, with softness, mystery and grace, while keeping a stern eye out for each and every breath of her girlfriend. She moves her like a wrecking ball, kneading her tenderly like a black cat mesmerized by the moon, while her hand proceeds to trail right back over to her chest, where she fondles with her breasts, making the girl moan dramatically.

"N-No..mngh....we just can't...it's too early to--"

Sayaka gasps for air, panting heavily in and out, while she feels the rush of adrenaline in her veins, she tries to fight this feeling head on, but to no avail, her heart starts to act up, it beats hard against her chest, encouraging the president to tease her further.

She tries to warn Kaichou about her neighbors, and the possibility that the both of them could get into trouble, but Kirari simply shrugs it off carelessly, she seems unamused, totally uncaring about the outcome of their little games and romantic endeavors.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Her hands remain touching her, her fingertips guided by intrigue and exploration, she rattles her fingers inside and proposes her with an unpredicted question on the spot.

"Ara, and why is that I wonder? I do hope you know that the early bird snatches the worm"

She carefully teases, slapping her protruding tis once more with other hand, she watches her girlfriend breaking down out of her logical shell into a whimpering panting hot mess, who seems to be taking a new found interest in the sadistic actions of her girlfriend, yet she does not want to admit this, her eyes gliding over the walls, until they meet with Kirari who snatches a kiss, before the girl can move away and plan her escape to the bathroom.

(No...the president is-- I... I don't want to admit to liking this....!" Sayaka panics in her mind, trying ever so hard to play cold and oblivious to getting her tits smacked, but her feelings prove unfortunately otherwise, for her yearnful body fails to resist the president, it fails to reject her overwhelming presence, her touch and hot love-making)