Chapter 60: Momobamis

"It's Ririka, isn't it?"

Kirari takes a subtle quick guess, her blueberry fingernails rattling with her chiseled chin with refined interest and vivid curiosity in her sharp oceanic eyes, she thinks for a very short moment and then observes Runa's body language, which slows down as she tilts her head and nods in perfect agreement.

"Aye Prez"

She nods in agreement, stacking that cherry flavored red candy back into her mouth as she sucks on it firmly, then she kicks her feet again from under the desk and sticks out her tongue to the side, tasting the edge of her candy smoothly with a twist, as she spins it in her mouth twice, before pulling it out again into the air, her conversation skills picking up pace again.

"Mary's having a strong influence on Vice Prez"

Runa continues licking her lollipop, her small loli hand clenching the lolly stick, she spins it and twirls it in her mouth again, breaking the candy off the stick with a clench of her strong teeth, then chewing on it with ecstasy, she surely had a huge sugar tooth.

(It wouldn't be long before she'd get cavities)

She chewed on it and ate the candy reminisce up whole so she could get more from Kirari with a smart, but childish move

"Got any more candy Prez?, I ain't talking without compensation after you sent me out for night jail-time"

Runa snickers loudly with grimace enough for Sayaka to hear from across the room, her hands still cover her ears, but she secretly lowers one hand down to listen in, anyway.

(After all -- she didn't want Kirari to keep any secrets from her)

------------------------------------------------------------

"Surely so, suit yourself and be my guest"

Kirari rattles with her drawer, her delicate presidential hand quickly sinks into the contents of her polished desk widely, as she pries the oak brown desk open and swiftly rummages through the contents, pulling out an entire pack of bubble-gum, ice candy lollipops and cold mints for Runa to munch on.

Kirari quickly sets them out on the table, and leans back in her seat comfortably again, her hands clasped once again, her piercing eyes looking out straight to the point

-----------------------------------

She watches the young mischievous loli girl quickly grab everything from the table and stack it into her orange hoodie quickly, hiding everything in that jacket as she then quickly draws a lollipop from it and unseals the shiny yellow wrapper, stuffing it into her mouth once again, as her tongue swirls over it in a lap of twists, flops and sliding.

This time she was tasting accurate banana flavor, though the wrapper itself smelt of freshly made vanilla.

(It was exactly what had been craving for, considering she ran out of it recently)

-----------------------------------

"Say Prez, how did you know I was craving banana?"