Chapter 29: Matte Tapes

Sayaka sighs out loud, she braces herself strong and obediently obeys the orders of Kaichou, as she inserts the black matte video casette tapes into her old casette player that she pulled out of her cupboard without delay. It doesn't take her long before she has the player perfectly tuned in and working, as she sees the sight that horrifies her for her life.

(It's completely detrimental)

"GOD.....I cannot BELIEVE this----"

Sayaka's jaw drops wide open, she  grows sick at the stomach, she's horrified and scarred to the core as her muscles grow fixated and rigid.

"Just what in the name of God---"

She mumbles to herself in pure shock and disbelief as she reazlies Runa had purposely editted these to make them look like porn movies

These tapes were far worse than she could ever brace herself for, it wasn't simple love-making and reversing gears, it was a full on blow-on lesbian porn set that was slowed down purposely to display their dedicated passion, tongue twisters, rear grabs and french realm licking.

(Runa liked to spice things up, she didn't forget to include the cowgirl action either, and she threw in some speed up sixty-nines in the basket too)

---------------------------------------

(What's worse -- the angle was professional, this was no joke, but solid handywork of someone who editted videos on a daily basis)

"This is... beyond EMBARRASSING!...."

Sayaka grits her teeth, she scowls and shivers in disgust, her hypertension making her grow weak at the knees, as she cleans her bleeding nose with a soft tissue, trying to remain perfectly calm and composed

(The grinding and everlasting moans, make her nearly take a jump scare, as the volume suddenly raises up to maximum, making the entire apartment complex shake loudly in distress and alerting her upstairs neighbors who nearly fell out of their chairs, biting off their tongues as their meals had been disturbed beyond compare)

[ ~"Oh Kaichou.... d--don't stop~" ]

...............................................

["Oh YES....Mhmmmmfff... K-Kirarii KAICHOU!!~~~~"]

---------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE----"

Sayaka quickly panics she nearly pulls out her dark briskly hair as she springs to very rapid action, trying to lower the volume down forcefully, but to no avail!

It seems that Runa was shameless, when she found entertainment she picked at it, and this time Sayaka was the one she chose to mock, not Kaichou -- as it was evident from the video tapes, you could see Runa zooming in on Sayaka, as she displayed her most shameful and inappropriate endeavours, making her look somewhat like a cheap stripper, a lonely dog on a leash, or in the worst case -- a secretary based styled "Escort" for hire, who came and orgasmed onto Kaichou while they grinded, flipped and mingled.

(This was no joking matter, it was mind-blowing)

Sayaka desparetly clicks the remote to turn if off and attempts to lower the volume, only for it to go up again, it looked like she was battling a never ending battle as the remote didn't give up, it kept raising the volume no matter what she clicked

-- Then it hits her hard! --

Runa rigged this purposely!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"God damn you YOMOZAKI RUNA!"

Sayaka had never felt so humiliated and ashamed in her life, the thoughts of Runa actually filming this and editting these tapes nearly made her throw up. She wanted these matters to remain safely between herself and Kaichou, but it seems that others had other mischevious plans.

"Burn in HELL!"

She scowls angirly shouting, as her face turns into a frustrated twist of chaos and vivid lesbian rage

Sayaka desperetly tries to turn it off, but she can't!

(The remote simply fails leaving her to endure more embarrassment and chaos!)

She has no choice but to plug out the mixed cables in order to shut off her TV, but she forgets that the volume speakers were connected separately to the TV set, causing her to grow even more freaked out and distressed, only to realize the moans were still high on end!

"Good riddance...."

(She quickly runs over with a sweat, dragging out the cables by force as she tugs and drags them out, disconnecting the wires by force in a last attempt to overturn the drastic situation that had befallen her without warning)

---------

Finally, she manages to successfully turn it off, sinking back down into the purple couch, drenched in cold sweat, as she mutters some harsh curses under her breath, wishing that the blonde loli girl would choke on her lolipop candy and die with misery.

(By now she was starting to strongly hate her guts, she couldn't tolerate her behavior any longer, she wondered how the hell Kirari even remained friends with her.... she was worse than YUMEKO)

--- She wished that misfortune would fall upon Runa ---

...........................................

[Strangely enough her wishes didn't come true, as Runa was having fun in the police station, she managed to sneak a few fruity candy bars with her at the very last moment, but the hiccups she endured surely told her that someone was cursing her out]

(She nearly gave Sayaka a heart attack, the girl was bearly able to stand up now, she was so stressed she had to sink back into her couch)

Thankfully, Kaichou was taking a shower so she didn't hear...

(But this was not something Sayaka had ever expected herself to get involved in...)

------------------------

Her neighbors had surely heard more than enough, perhaps they will be paying her a visit sometime ------ but who knew?  Only the future could tell what other endeavours the duo would face, and how Sayaka would come to further stray from logic