Chapter 65: Reverse Love: Temptations

"Hm, and what if I shall choose to refuse your intriguing advances?"

Kirari suddenly moves her hot body frame raising upwards with a semi tilt ahead, in a swift radiant attempt to intimidate and push Sayaka away with a close lean in forward, as she eyed her sharply upfront, with a dashing stallion-like smirk, her chest pushed up against her, as her right knee rammed into her realms to tease her.

"What shall you do in this case? I do wonder"

Kirari slowly leaned in passionately again and whispered archly with golden rusted attitude in her strong focused alpha female demeanour, totally disregarding the very factual fact, that Sayaka had just used her very own sly tricks and mischievous gimmicks against her so spontaneously without flinching a muscle.

Sayaka remained silent

Kirari touched Sayaka's chin breaking one hand free, and attempting to break the other and unleash it from her lingering grip, but the dark haired girl wouldn't cave into her erotic demands.

Sayaka quickly pushed her demanding president back in her seat without hesitance to keep her quiet, her left hand was pressed up firmly against Kirari's breasts to keep Kaichou in place against the presidential chair in a tight fixed lock, while her other hand repaid her back twice foward, as it circled her realms ever so slowly and patiently, as she pushed her petite feminine fingers inside her heavenly realms back and forth with rapid pace and extreme force, then she fisted her quite dignified, ever so slightly with a grin on her logical face, before kissing her neck and trailing to her lips for a wet lingering french kiss, Sayaka had made sure to leave her strawberry Chapstick lip taste all over Kirari as she stole her breath and made love to her.

Kirari slightly twitched, her body acted up involuntarily, though she tried not to show  -- but her dashing smirk remained on her pale elegant face as she took the kisses upfront, exchanging hot lust and saliva, she seemingly endured with solemn curiosity, evident grace and sheer outstanding stamina as she continued to enjoy the vibrant show.

(She was on a high roll)

"Kaichou.. I don't think you're in any sane position to refuse..at this point"

Sayaka rammed her back into the presidential polished seat as Kirari attempted to raise and get up, she shoved her back down roughly by force, thrusting and wrapping her feminine legs around her body frame in a tight locked pinch, as she attempted to keep her completely locked and still, pinned and fixated in place, as her arms quickly took to air, they took their time and seized Kirari's elegant hands with a strong feminine grip, leaving the unpredictable girl quite amused, intrigued and curious.

Sayaka was becoming endearing, she threw away the last ounce of her solid rock composition and got rid of her appropriate demeanour as she was quick to turn to erotica, but Kirari made her take a pause with another provoking question on her mind.

She left her surprised

"Oh my how truly trivial, and what makes you assume such?"

Kirari teases her, with a hard rub to her passionate realms, as she rattles with Sayaka from underneath, her knees pressing up firmly against her secretary from below in grinding fashion, as she rubbed and grinded her smoothly, pushing her knees directly into her to make her twitch, she wanted her to soak deeply wet for her, but Sayaka seemed to have sly enigmatic plans of her own, she wasn't sinking down that easily.