Chapter 23: Intrigue

Kirari bids her precious time as she takes no formidable haste, she swiftly dusts herself elegantly with the touch of her delicate palm, and properly cleans herself as she tidies her composure up freshly and buttons up her white blouse, she slowly fixes up her scarlet flamed jacket and tends to her skirt, turning her back towards Sayaka without a word, and then evidently pacing towards the golden framed door, she leaves her dark haired secretary dripping wet on her concrete hard desk, her panties in a clear twist, she sits up panting to the extreme as her hasty violet eyes continue to linger over president  Kirari, who pays no clear attention to her whatsoever, her arms are crossed delicately and her composure perfectly recollected.

She resembles a queen, showing off her aristrocatic demeanour, pasionate charisma, and overlapping diligence, perfectly on point

(Kirari dares not turn around, for if she does, she knows she'd taking her secretary home with her for some more entertainment, but even Kirari knew her own seldom boundaries)

It wouldn't be fun showing off her darkest secrets

She leaves Sayaka almost out cold from all that powerful action and love-making, she's clearly at her limits, gripping hard onto the key that Kirari firmly inserted in-between her breasts, her shallow breathing can be heard all the way across from the back of the room, it's even making the fishes go restless, their movements clearly circling the aquarium, as they cannot understand why they have not been fed.

"Ah..Kaichou---"

 Sayaka manages a weak mumble, as her violet eyes continue to observe Kirari, who's perfectly dressed by now.

"Madam President... please wait....."

She calls out to her beloved Kaichou with a bid to make her wait, but to no avail --- as Kirari bids her leave without a second thought

It's evident Kirari is entrusting Sayaka with taking care of the council room, she doesn't even glance back to ensure that Sayaka is fully composed, like a stallion she heads straight for the door, leaving Sayaka to clean up after herself, as she sits up spread out on the table, still flourished hot red from top to bottom, and clearly dripping wet with sweat.

(Sayaka wondered what sort of relationship they actually had, was it only heated passion, synchronizing heart beats and boundless love, or was it simply a game to satisfy the presidents hunger and jolt her entertainment?)

Sayaka didn't really know what to call it, she didn't know, but even so, she was happy she could be one with the president, both in body, mind and in soul.

(Kirari was her everything, and without her she wouldn't want to even exist, let alone roam around the earth)

Kirari firmly shut the door behind her as she stepped out into the brightly lit alleyway of the school, her elegant feet making contact with the prestigious red carpets of the academy, as her swift motion and quick irresistible smirk catches the sparkling eye of one of the students.

She proudly puffs out her chest and bids no haste, as she sets out prepared to take her leave for the day, only to bump and lock eyes with a certain student standing in her way like an obstacle to a perfect course.

"Having fun, huh Prez?"

Runa sheepishly giggles, twitching with her pink strawberry lolipop as she sinks it in her mouth playing with it, her eyes studying Kirari sharply, she knows everything by now, and it's futile trying to hide the obvious from her anyhow.