Chapter 97: Undeniable Charm

Sayaka flinches slightly, her small palms sweat heavily as she grows nervous at Kirari's earlier exclamation. It seems that she fully understood her complicated situation, and the fact that her parents were quite homophobic, so she does not desire to put burdens onto Kirari, as she does not wish for her parents to disown her and for them to cause havoc and chaos to their romantic relationship.

She tries to dismiss the entire situation feeling herself get quite nervous and upset, as she couldn't shake the feeling off, knowing her parents would not accept this, so she'd rather not introduce them to her beloved.

Somehow Sayaka felt like she had to avoid her parents

"Kaichou...about that-- I don't think it'll be possible for you.. to meet them"

Sayaka looks down in complete and utter dismay, she then sinks her petrified violet eyes to the dark white floor as she stares at a black pin-pointed point on the cold white floor, her thoughts seemingly chasing and dashing sideways in a quick paced semi-rush almost like an early subway train heading south.

However, to her own surprise -- Kirari knows more than she thinks that she does

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-She breaks the short moment of silence shortly, clenching her white bandages-

"They'd be against our relationship, would I be correct to assume such?"

Sayaka nods at her words, admittedly with shyness and vivid traces of tears in her eyes

Kirari looks at the dark haired girl with sheer curiosity and interest in her sharp oceanic eyes, her strong feminine arms folded neatly against her feminine beating chest, she's moving a little bit and finding the white wrapped bandages quite a burden to wear, but still retains her elegant polished self, as if merely taking a hiatus from her everyday formal duties and endeavours.

Suddenly she leans in forward without Sayaka realizing, as the girl continues to spill an ounce of her concerns to her beloved president who simply observes her.

It seem Kirari isn't bothered by Sayaka's parents or the fact they had traditional views, for some reason Kirari felt quite confident in herself, but it was unknown why she hadn't been surprised.

"Kaichou..I'm just not confident they'd approve..."

Sayaka stares at her while Ririka looks somewhat struck and intimidated, but says nothing -- knowing that her sister has enough intel on her and Mary to make them both suffer, so she best thought to keep her own tight little petite lips pursed and sealed if she did not want trouble, because she knew Kirari could definitely make it "Double"

(Everyone stares at the two lover girls and Kirari soon realizes that these individuals aren't needed here so she decides to make them leave the room)

She takes a small pause then, fixates a sharp gaze at the group and slowly but painfully exhales, letting them know they weren't welcome

-------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly she snaps her delicate proud fingers together smoothly in moderate fashion, as she impolitely excuses everyone else in the room, except for Sayaka, whom she keeps seated by her white bedside.