Chapter 107: Out of Her Closet

Takizawa eagerly stumbles back to his large feet steadily, he greedily grabs the brown suitcase quickly and tries to dash head-front for the front door, until his faint-headed wife steps up in front and cuts him short in his tracks by the entrance, but he nudges his head and tries to push past her, his hand pushing her away with the swipe of his left hand as he takes his exit, leaving his wife behind. He grunts on the way painfully, and doesn't even bother to say anything, his attitude had simply left him speechless, and the 1 billion Yen suitcase at his disposal made him no longer care about trivial factors, his daughter didn't matter either now that he could establish his own business, make investments and buy stocks for himself.

Kirari sighs, and deeply exhales with exhaustion, feeling slightly light-headed thanks to a loss of further blood she could feel oozing through her bandages, yet she held on desperately for the sake of her girlfriend.

"............................................................................."

An awkward eerie silence began to fill up the space of the minimalistic room as the three woman remained silent, each one not knowing what to say nor think, it was almost comedically cringe and humorous.

However, the good news had seen such that Sayaka had retained her liberty

She was finally free, she'd no longer have to abide by the strict rules enforced by her two parents, thanks to the president who stood directly in front, her arms folded neatly across her chest creasing the blue bathrobe, her calculating gaze kept a tint of mystery as she evaluated Sayaka's mother with close but distant inspection, before turning back to her waiting girlfriend with a subtle keen smirk polishing her brave face. It seems she was satisfied with herself for setting that man in his place and setting her lover free.

She leans back a bit against the wall and looks towards Sayaka

"Did I overdo it, perhaps?"

Kirari tilts her head, a semi-radiant look decorates her face with an endearing smile, her elegant composure perfectly shining through even through the blue bathrobe, yet her body could feel the after effects of her actions, as she felt the pain shooting right through her.

She had to use the wall to remain steady, secretly enduring the pain with style

"...............................!"

Sayaka quickly shrugs her head quickly in response, growing slightly bashful as she blushes, unable to stop admiring her president, even when her actions did not prove to be so elegant as usual.

It seems she had grown used to it by now

"N-N..No!.. not at all P-President!"

She stutters a bit, a small blush forming in the middle of her cheeks warmly, as she goes slightly red and begins to sway from side to side, trying really hard not to make the situation awkward, considering that her mother had still been in the comforts of her apartment, and her eyes were glued to Kirari as if she was the Mona Lisa herself.

Her mother remains silent noticing their vivid romantic attraction, it seems that this was the first time she had ever seen her daughter so flustered, so shaken and timid for another girl that she couldn't even stand straight anymore.

Sayaka's body language clearly showed her that she was the submissive one

"Have you been together for long?"