Chapter 32: Proposal

Sayaka quickly steps back in great shock, stumbling into the cold concrete wall directly standing behind her, she's outstandingly shocked beyond words, she's never been this surprised, excited, bewildered and flustered, she blushes hard, she could barely believe her rational ears as her degrading facial expression told Kirari she was stunned beyond compare, she had never expected things to take such a quick turn. Sayaka knew that Kirari had been an unpredictable woman, but she never knew she would be so spontaneous and mysterious, no logic could ever help with anticipating her next move, she couldn't be understood.

She had Sayaka wrapped up around her pinky, her heart already claimed

Sayaka remained speechless, she wasn't sure what to think nor how to act, her voice didn't seem to work either, she couldn't speak, this was something she was least expecting from Kirari, after all, the beautiful Kaichou could choose any woman she saw fit, Kirari had it all -- she could date anyone from models to hot gamblers, it baffled Sayaka why she would precisely choose her when she could have any hot woman she wanted.

(What was so special about her anyway? The girl couldn't answer herself)

Sayaka couldn't believe her ears, the words kept repeating in her mind like a broken cassette tape that had been shattered and scratched beyond reasoning.

----------------------------

This wasn't what she was expecting from Kirari, her heart nearly jumped out of her

Marriage, did she hear that correctly? Her brain became suddenly clouded and wrapped up as it suddenly grew somewhat foggy and moist, it seems that the rational dark haired secretary found it hard to register and swallow everything after all she's been through this past week.

She didn't get enough sleep either, her hormonal emotions were all over the place, Kirari kept her up on her toes all the time, and Runa's little mischief trip didn't help either

--------------------------

(Did Kirari really want her, was she legitimately in love with her? -- Perhaps this was another one of her testing trials for Sayaka? -- It seems Sayaka had no idea, she could barely grasp the extremity of the current situation, and her rational mind couldn't understand it, she couldn't comprehend it all)

So many thoughts raced through Sayaka's mind she almost forgot to breathe, she had so many lingering questions and only a few rational answers

She could barely understand Kirari, but Kaichou's heart told her another story, she wasn't lying. Her feelings were truly set in stone, as solemn as her very truthful words, she had no doubts Sayaka was the one, her heart never loved anyone as much as her, no -- it was only fair to say she only loved Sayaka.

Nobody else could ever interest her more than her intriguing secretary, their love was beyond that of physical love.

"K-K-Kaichou???"

Sayaka stutters, she's clearly tripping over her words now, they don't seem to come out right

(Kirari doesn't relax her stance, she's still frozen solid staring directly at Sayaka without mercy, her eyes digging into her like sharp daggers, her stare was enough to make anyone faint, but by now Sayaka was used to this mystifying atmosphere between them)