Chapter 38: Strip Poker

Kirari seductively drops her vibrant red flamed jacket in one very smooth sharp low flung, across the now blue dimly lit poker room, as she gives her endearing dark haired secretary a sexy seductive look with a semi-wink, nearly making Sayaka faint, then she strips her brash prestigious top layer with her womanly hands, displaying a show of sheer elegance to give Sayaka a small mini advantage before the duo began to flick cards quickly with a tap of a single refined finger. 

It seems that Kirari evidently had something guileful on her mind, she grabbed a cold full glass shot of beautiful red wine and elegantly drank it down whole, smearing her blueberry colored lipstick on the shining blue glass, before turning back to face blushing Sayaka, then swiftly throwing down her poker cards firmly to her very horror, her expression does not change from a devilish smirk, she's got a sharp confident sparkling look in her oceanic eye, it makes Sayaka gasp for air, but Kirari just licks her tongue and points her sharp gaze at Sayaka with a very passionate, but lustful look.

 -- She flips over her mysterious cards down on the green emerald poker desk with surprise --

"B-But h-how...."

"This....is impossible"

Even Sayaka nearly doubts her good fortune at cards, but all she feels is deep admiration for her beloved Kaichou

(Sayaka blushes in a mini panic, she assumed she could take Kirari head on now that she had an advantage, but it seems Kirari had very impressive luck on her side, or perhaps it was irrational risk that made her so talented? Who knew)

Kirari had a royal flush, while Sayaka only had three of a kind

Of course she was going to lose with such a weak hand, Kirari could take her down single handed without effort, she didn't even have to try at all.

(Those clothes were going to come off, that was the reality)

Sayaka couldn't help but pull back in shock, she took one sharp step back anxiously, gripping her cards in her trembling hands sharply, as she clenched her hand into a fist, impacting the cards with a strong clench as she accidently bent them.

(She quickly sets them back on the table and takes a deep breath to calm herself down)

(Everything was okay, she just had to concentrate)

Sayaka then quickly covers her delicate face shielding her quivering violet eyes from the dim blue lights that have nearly blinded her, she clearly scowls a bit watching herself grow slightly tense and weak at the knees, her sharp violet eyes quiver a bit. She clearly didn't like gambling, not even when Kirari had bestowed an advantage for her, it was clear she detested poker, but the temptation of undressing her President made her blood heat, she was more than tempted to do her best for this poker game, she could already imagine Kirari spreading out her arms for her.

She didn't want Kaichou's kind hearted advantage bestowed upon her to come to waste

Sayaka leaned back steadily with ease, then she gulped hard swallowing her thoughts, and finally clenched her feminine fists in a protective stance, while her sharp violet eyes lingered to the royal flush on the emerald poker desk, until she quickly locked eyes with empowering Kirari, who surprised her with her sarcastic tone.