Chapter 154: Hot and Furious

Kirari holds her down harshly with tension while Sayaka remains helpless on the top of the infirmary mattress, while her feminine body resists the hardened pressure of tension, she snaps eagerly gritting her teeth with strong exhaling noises that could appear to be moans behind closed doors, as she does not plan to let loose from her frustration so easily. Her petite feminine frame is kept down, while her wrists are tightly pinned roughly to the far sides of the cornered bed by Kirari's stern iron-like grip, almost like a caricature being held down by a large boulder pressing over some caricature with its weight. It seems that Sayaka cannot move because Kirari has her rammed hardly into the depths of the white mattress by force, while Kirari's enigmatic oceanic blue eyes hold their radiant piercing gaze upon her brash violet eyes, as their fixation remains fixed, her hands retain their strong hold on her, as she keeps her down hard with uttermost obedience. 

She rams her smooth polished knee into Sayaka's unearthly realms and awaits for her to relax and regather her composure patiently with each passing moment, but Sayaka has better plans in store for her. She decides to shift her body weight to the side completely with a twist, and she quickly raises her inner core to be at eye level with the president, unaware that she had also unintentionally raised her chest to match her calibre, which revealed her jacketless complexion. She had merely been sporting her casual uniformed blouse, which evidently revealed the beautiful round shape of her breasts. However, this wasn't enough to remove Kirari's strong hold over her feminine wrists. Kirari was fiercely powerful and continued to maintain her iron-cold grip over her petite wrists as her eyes kept fixated on her prey, but Sayaka had decided to counter her with something else completely unexpected.

Before Kirari can catch her completely off-guard and turn over the tables through her boldness and authority, Sayaka pushes herself hard enough with her elbows to hoist herself close enough to sink her pink lips into the presidents blueberry lips with a thirstful passionate kiss, as her long nipples harden right through her blouse from frustration, she tackles the situation logically with her own cunning means and charms, by pretending to submit to her superior, as she tries to press herself against Kirari shamefully in an attempt to gain her attention, by making herself appear to be completely lustful, shameless and ready to slip and slide like wet slippery folders from the frisky mood and atmosphere.

She pushes herself high enough to sink into a passionate personal kiss that was hot and wet beyond reasonable comprehension, while Kirari slowly loses her alpha strength over holding her hands pinned down on the white mattress. She comes to quietly withdraw her forceful strength, as she comes to withdraw her hold over her, moving her hands to stroke Sayaka's firm, passionate body, as her long slender fingers find themselves creeping over to her chest slowly with a gentle rub to feel her spark on edge, she Frenches Sayaka's lips, and sinks herself into her, while her hands do the deed with each creep forward, feeling Sayaka's erect nipples over her blouse with every touch of her blueberry fingernails, as her nipples seem to turn even more hard and erect with every touch, with every turn of her radiant polished wrist. However, the cunning secretary quickly has her regretting her decision, as she uses her body as evident bait to achieve what she wanted.

"Ah... ...mhm."

It was true she had begun to feel extremely wet and unsettled, her head had begun to spin, as her voice of reason had tried to fade, but Sayaka knew she would have to choose logic over lust this time, and even if her body wanted to be smashed and banged hard into the mattress, there had to be a place and a time, and for now she fought hard to resist the sudden temptation of domination, she fought hard to refrain herself from coming, as her body turned even more sensitive with every rub of kirari's fingertips across her nipples that had begged the urge to be sucked and twisted, pinched and roughly flicked to each side like a joystick being flipped and rattled. It was almost like she had been battling a fight she could barely win and resist, but she continued to act out and resist.