Chapter 52: Dramatic Twist

Sayaka quickly freed her own womanly wrist by pulling her own arm out of sly Jabamai's grip as she scowled at her and frowned with anger in her violet piercing eyes, her normal appropriate honours student demeanour was no longer in visible view, she was enraged, vicious and completely furious with lesbian jealousy, frustration and a strong itching desire to shove Yumeko to the floor, and step on her to make her eat dirt from the rotten dirty floor while pressing onto her soft body with her firm foot from above to make her suffer and gasp for air.

Sayaka wasn't going to back down, this was no laughing matter

(Yumeko grinned at her, her sharp red eyes told Sayaka that she wasn't scared of her at all, not even Kirari had made her blink, for they were almost one and the same, the two girls shared distant blood, after all)

(It was no wonder both her sadists and compulsive gamblers)

(It ran in the family, after all)

---------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the matter Igarashi-san, cat's got your tongue?"

Jabami teases her like a neko, eyes raised, tongue sticking out to smack her lips, the pain no longer gushing in her veins, she was no longer a house pet but still continued to act like one despite everything. 

She's was that crazy and by now it was becoming clear to Sayaka as bright daylight that she was strongly teasing her, she just wanted to break her patience and make her even more furious, all of this was a provocation, without a doubt.

(Yumeko was putting on a show, she clearly had another motive, but this didn't stop Sayaka from wanting to hit her, break her spirit and teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget)

Sayaka quickly springs to action and acts out in swift fashion as she leans in with haste, grabs onto Yumeko's uniform neck collar again and quickly elbows her to the red dark brick wall once again, ensuring to elbow hardly at her throat firmly, even much harder this time to make her choke up on her words, she quickly spat out her thoughts straight across her face bravely, without lowering her violet eyes from her devious scarlet blood-thirst look

"No, it's YOU who is playing with fire!"

She corrects Yumeko before acting out further and pressing her knee up into Yumeko as it looked like she wouldn't back down at all, this frustration was close enough to make anyone suffer, and it was bold enough to make Yumeko wish she didn't have to deal with Sayaka today.

Sayaka rammed her knee into Yumeko narrowly, as her strong womanly hand continued to seize her by the white collar sharply, but this time Yumeko retaliated and fought back, she caught her other hand before Sayaka could slap her, and she strongly gripped at her wrist, clenching it hard, then removing Sayaka's other hand from her throat, as she merely smirked and giggled at her, feeling completely unharmed, and unthreatened.

"I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you - Igarashi-san"

Yumeko sighed out clearly getting bored of her, it wasn't like she was going to tell Sayaka what she had been plotting anyway, she felt like the dark haired secretary hard only been wasting her precious time, so she counter attacked her with something she'd never expect.

(It was almost like Yumeko transformed into someone else completely)

Something came over Yumeko and she decided to fix the situation with a secret Joker up her sleeve, one that logical Sayaka would never have anticipated, instead of violence she chose to play smart and dirty, and she completely knocked the logical calculating girl off her feet, acting out in ways she'd never expect her to act out in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, Yumeko slanted closer, she leaned in and kissed her taking her breath, causing Sayaka to panic out loud and shake, she ended up dropping her metal cold taser to the floor and shoved Yumeko away quickly as she freed herself from her strong grip at her wrists and coughed out, quickly cleaning her lips from the wet kiss that Yumeko planted on her to make Sayaka fall prey into her trap.

"You--- YOU-- YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS you... INSOLENT VERMIN!"

She screeched at her, shoving her into the wall again as she head-butted her, her arms clearly strangling at her throat by now, she wasn't keeping sane any longer, she was out for blood, that was for sure, but this show was slowly coming to an end, or so it seemed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(She quickly panted, gripping onto the dark haired girl, as she clenched her teeth aggressively and frowned, choking her)

-----------------------------------------------

"Sayaka, that's enough"

A soft feminine voice called out behind her with elegance, proper ethics and composure, as a blonde haired girl stood behind her, her arms neatly crossed over her chest, her soft feet pin-pointed straight at the two quarreling girls, as her oceanic eyes pierced them both with a sharp demonic glare.

Her presence was made known by her heavenly grace

The wind called out Kirari's name as it breezed through, softly touching her soft hair, the air was filled with unearthly grace, soft elegant demeanour and aristocratic vibes from afar, she ascended down the illuminated alleyway and entered the darkness as her elegant feet walked up towards the two girls, her hand suddenly reached out to separate them as she made some distance between them and swept Sayaka up her feet, her elegant delicate hand touching her chin, as she leaned in to take back her lips.

She kissed her secretary right there on the spot

Kirari had proclaimed her like she has always been hers, then she swiftly turned around to face Yumeko and broke her spirits with something much more startling, but also very twisted, it was bad morbid obscure news which would surely leave her quite disappointed, remorseful and frustrated.

"Jabami Yumeko, I officially declare you disqualified and banned from the presidential election"

Kirari exclaimed

"...................................................................."

-----------------------------

--------------

---------

----

-