Chapter 104: Utter Confusion

Kirari quickly raises to her feet, clenching onto her bloodied bandages as she stands there completely nude and utterly confused as to what had just occured. It takes only a few seconds for her to grasp the extremity of this situation, but very quickly, Sayaka shoves a pile of clothes into her arms and pushes her outside the balcony, making the blonde girl even more confused.

Kirari stares at her intensively

"Sayaka- what is the meaning of this?"

Kirari seizes the girl by the arm roughly enough to hold her still for a moment, but Sayaka hesitates and refuses to explain herself, she breaks her strong womanly grip and holds the balcony door wide open while Kirari folds her arms across her chest and winces in pain, waiting for a proper detailed answer from her girlfriend before she can slip away to tidy up.

Sayaka exhales, she thinks for a moment, then spills it.

"I really can't explain right now...please just- just bear with me we don't have much time!"

Sayaka panics, avoiding her sharp piercing gaze as she attempts to quickly close the metal paneled balcony door in front of her, only for Kirari to catch her arm and grip it strongly like a wrestler, as she held her from closing it.

She stares into her violet eyes, then speaks.

"Ah, I see"

Kirari sighs, and reaches to touch her naked cold shoulder with a grip, not knowing what to expect from her, but still having undeniable trust in dark haired secretary without a doubt.

Somehow she remains quite composed and confident, as if to show trust.

"Fine, you can save the explanations for later"

Kirari exclaims elegantly, clearing her own strong feminine voice sternly as she leans in and seizes the flustered girl up by the chin with great force for closer inspection.

"Kai-"

She interrupts her before she can say something else

"However, you're not putting me outside that balcony"

Kirari warns her through the failed interruption, disregarding her own mood, as her soft feminine hand strays slyly away from Sayaka's quivering chin, as it travels slowly down her petite warm neck to grab onto her soft perky breast, seizing at it quite firmly, before rolling her thumb over it sharply.

".........?!"

"If you do...then I'll ensure this night, won't be your best night"

She squeezes her breast hard making Sayaka clench her teeth in pain, before leaning in closely to roughly French kiss her with her tongue, while her slender womanly fingers work their magic and pinch at her erect red nipple making her shiver, the other hand straying to finger her realms quite roughly, as she makes the girl tremble vigorously with extreme obedience and quick consideration.

Sayaka has no choice but to comply with full head-on obedience, for she fears the worst side of her president, and she does not want to see Kirari show her complete sociopathic side in bed.

"I..I understand..."

Sayaka quickly gulps in fear her violet dark eyes waiver in panic, she becomes startled and embarrassed but quickly understands and corrects her errors, so she pulls her president out of the white balcony and hands her the bathroom key instead of shoving her inside the wooden brown cupboard at the very end of her lounge room, like had had originally planned to do so.

The bashful girl quickly escorts her to the light-colored bathroom, but Kirari makes another comment before she can take her proper leave to prepare herself and tidy up the bloody room, which had both of their blood staining the carpet, the futon bedding, the floor and some other furniture items that they used for their wild amusement.

"Sayaka, you'd better hide that ring, I suppose"

Kirari chuckles a bit through the corners of her mouth, leaving Sayaka confused as to how she knew that her guests wouldn't be so pleasant.

She couldn't believe it, but Kirari probably had telepathy or something.

------------

"It wouldn't be wise to come out right now, would it?"

She teases, closing up the door in front of her as she leaves Sayaka questioning about how she knew about her parents showing up.

However, Sayaka was perfectly right in worrying, for her mastermind logic did not fool her, because within several minutes she had heard the loud knocking of the front apartment door, signalling her to move forward.

She could only hope it wasn't her parents at the door, and by now she had begun saying her prayers to the lord and saviour, as her pride sunk, her confidence diminished, it was replaced by fear, worry, and severe anxiety that was eating her from the inside.

"Dear God-- let that not be them..."

Sayaka mummers in prayer, her two hands clasped together, she has no time to dress so she runs up quickly into the living room and steals her own red bathrobe from a nearby chair, placing it over herself as she ties it up strongly.

She has no time to check for any inconsistencies, so she does what any sane lesbian would do and throws away her bloodied clothes into her brown wooden cupboard quickly, while grabbing a clean mop like a Yandere and quickly soaking up the red blood from the floor. She then discards the bloodied carpet and removes the burgundy blood stained futon sheets while also throwing them into the wooden cupboard.

Suddenly, she hears another loud noise and the swinging of the door handle. She receives another text message, and by now she knows her parents had been the ones who were here.

Her heart quickly sinks, she can only hope they don't have a spare key to the apartment.

She can hear the rattling of the metal sounding doorknob, but thankfully the key cannot twist and unlock the door.

Without further ado, she quickly fixes up the rest of the mess and tidies up the room, while lastly grabbing her back pack to spill some books as she sets them on the table and retrieves her glasses from the desk ahead quickly.

Suddenly she hears a feminine voice call out to her as the door swings open, a tall women enters followed by a short man.

"Sayaka my dear, it has been a while. I hope you're well"